Evening All

Hi guys,

No prizes for guessing my name. Thought I would sign up on here as I saw a link to one of my details had been posted up, and answer any questions regarding it. In case you're unsure, I detailed Chesterfield's Ferrari, and was a great pleasure.

Anyway, I'm from Chesterfield (about 10mins from Chesterfield - the admin dude - and also from the town :lol: ). I drive a Mk3 Ibiza Cupra, but have always liked the 350Zs ever since they first came out....

Well, that's my intro....

Mat

welcome, you should maybe consider getting a traders account as theres always someone on here looking to get something done. Especially if you're doing work for the boss, he might get you a discount :lol::thumbs::wave:

thanks for the welcome guys....

neilp: TBH, I'm not on here looking for work, or touting for work. I've just come on to say thanks to the comments regarding the Ferrari detail. But who knows, if there's demand within the area (not sure what detailers you have on here already - and I don't wanna tread on anyone's toes), then I may look at/ask about becoming a trader :thumbs: