PHOTO HEAVY CRAGUS PHOTOSHOOT - VOTE FOR YOUR FAV!

Cragus

Firstly, a big thank you to Irfan for taking some time out to help me get some photographs of the zed today. Sorted through them quickly so might of missed a couple of your best shots mate but I think there is some nice shots included here.

Hope you enjoy the photos - Feel free to mention what your favourite photo number is, as it is likely that one of these shots are going to be forwared for the Nissan Idol comp. :D

I have been rather lazy recently updating the site with my mods :blush: - new custom lights, exhaust (decats back), red coolant hoses, nismo airbag resistors and tax disc since last time.

DSC01423.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1001.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1033.jpg

IMG_1037.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

No worries mate. Ur cars improving at the same rate as my camera skills lol the headlights set it off big time. Nice job Paul

As for a favourite that's too hard to choose lol- I got it down to seven pics from that list but there's more lol

Thanks for the heads up Paul - we inflated it while we were out. :blush: Your headlights are the business mate - really set the car off!

Have to admit Irfan - your pretty handy (all taken with my phone cam too and they are still good). Get a big juicy camera and you will be unstoppable.

....and biscuit nothing wrong with a wee artistic angled shot! :blush::lol:

For me No. 1 but then 16 and 17 popped. I like 16 because of the position but needed a bit more of the car so have chosen 17 as the ONE.

Great photo shoot and the car looks stunning makes me want black!

Yea 16 is a good shot but need a full car shot for the competition entry. 1 is nice but there were more like that in the same place

Get them all up in another thread. Let's see if we can crash the server :lol:

Rich there's lots of hills in Scotland it's part of wot makes this country great. U should come up to see the sights lol ;):lol: