PHOTO HEAVY CRAGUS PHOTOSHOOT - VOTE FOR YOUR FAV!

Cragus

Nice photos! Irfan you are getting quite handy with the camera since i've been gone.

I would agree the ones you need to tilt your head for are a bit more than "artistic" angles haha.

I'd be wary as well on some you can see irfans reflection in them.

I'll be up the road this weekend for my charity motorbike run, could bring the camera gear up if you want? Get you a few more to put in with irfans!

in that case go for 20. 17 has clipped the edge. While the whole subject does not need to be in the frame, it must look like it was a purposful choice. 17 looks accidental.

Look out for things growing out of the subject, the road sign in 20 for example. It detracts the eye. Kill it in photoshop.

overall, nice shoot. The heavy chain was nice but the gate behind the car was too messy and spoilt the composition. Try it again from a different angle perhaps.

Good luck in the compo :thumbs:

Looking awesome and some cracking shots.

Now for the critique ;)

Is your drivers window broken as it's down in every shot whereas the passengers window is always up. Think it would look better either both down or up.

See the photographer in some of the shots in reflections, tut tut Irfan :doh:

But it's saying something if thats the only two things that I would have changed :lol:

Looking awesome and some cracking shots.

Now for the critique ;)

Is your drivers window broken as it's down in every shot whereas the passengers window is always up. Think it would look better either both down or up.

See the photographer in some of the shots in reflections, tut tut Irfan :doh:

But it's saying something if thats the only two things that I would have changed :lol:

U can only see me in the photos Craig took lol he's too impatient :lol:

Plus a white top doesn't help with a shiny black car. U live and learn lol