closed thread closed deleted closed closed

kayman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No time for time wasters

You are a cretin and a simpleton. I genuinely hope you don't buy a Zed because under your ownership it's credibility and prices will take a sharp tumble.

Unless you're willing to act like a civilised person and not some immature codpiece, kindly GTFO.

EPIC POST?! :lol:

You need to find another forum to canvass. I recommend mentallydisabledzedowners.com, who I'm sure will be more than interested in your great "cash offer". Either that or learn some manners. We're not a stuffy bunch on here but you come across like an arrogant arse!

Listen pal, you need to cut your losses and take your business onto ebay or somewhere like that where you might pick up a dirty car in your price range. No one on here is going to sell a low miler Zed for that sort of money, cash or not.

Simply arguing with the members isn't going to endear you either. It seems from your 'history' of car ownership you have driven a few sports cars, if thats the case you should have a better understanding of what the cost of something like a Zed is.

my history of cars as follows :

mazda rx8 231 bhp

audi a8 3.7 v8 quattro 2003 new shape

jaguar 3.0 v6 2003 xj sport

nissan 300zx twin turbo

mitsubishi 3000 gt twin turbo

lexus gs430 sport 2001

and so on 350z die hard fans iv driven the v8`s so on

i see you owned a 3000 gt twin turbo mitsubishi was you a member of the gtouk, club and if so what was your username

:lol: excellent thread.

To the OP, if your looking for a zed, look on ebay or autotrader, that will give you an idea of the prices and whats avaliable. Also, piston heads forum has a good for sale section also.

I think everyone on here has given good advice. You are not likely to find a zed, even an old high mileage import for the 6k price. So the choice is either to buy a smashed up one and fix, or increase your budget.

Good luck.

No time for time wasters

You are a cretin and a simpleton. I genuinely hope you don't buy a Zed because under your ownership it's credibility and prices will take a sharp tumble.

Unless you're willing to act like a civilised person and not some immature codpiece, kindly GTFO.

Fair comment, there are far too many of these losers buying 350Z's and 'tarding them up as they are so affordable.

Sounds like this particular cretin needs to realise the only car that will suit him that can afford is a Golf GTi with some blingtastic 18's. :surrender:

On the other hand I do wonder if someone on here has registered a fake forum account for a laugh :lol:

autotrader shows a few

Crash damaged £3500

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

£6000 imports

all had just under or a lot under 80K on the clock.

but do you see a pattern, non are UKGT spec, your looking at about 2-3 year wait until UK spec cars get to that price, and even then i reckon your looking at high milers.

Hmmm, RX8 eh? The Zeds V8 is similar to the Rex's V6, were you in the RX8 club? I'll have a look for you and will ban you if you are :lol:

When are your parents taking you back to school, does your dad know you've pinched his credit card and works computer to spam forums? :scare: