closed thread closed deleted closed closed

kayman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted 350z Private buyer will pay instant cash willing to travel anywhere in uk

Only uk models with full service history And under 80,000miles

pm me

You might want to mention budget - price will vary widely mate.

If it's a nice one I'm willing to pay £6500

For 6.5k you might get one with 'bits' of it that are nice if thats any use?

..........also aside from knowing you've got around £6500 cash burning a hole in your sky rocket we still don't really know much about you.

Just wanting to buy 350z stop the sarcastic comments if someone has something worthwhile to

Say please comment because I'm a serious buyer

I think the general concensus is that for £6500 you won't get a uk 350z under 80, 000 miles that is in reasonable condition. They have came down in price but jebus....

Good luck all the same.

Just wanting to buy 350z stop the sarcastic comments if someone has something worthwhile to

So tell us a bit more about yourself then. Where you are located, car history etc. otherwise we will keep thinking there is something wrong. We only bite those that ask for it :D

......and still no information about yourself.

With £6500 to spend on a mint condition, uk car, with less than 80k on it.........your not a serious buyer.

I too am a private buyer, also looking for a clean low mileage uk gt 350z with a budget of £6,000

SO I CAN SELL IT AGAIN FOR £1,500 PROFIT!!!!!

I could afford some nice wheels then :lol::lol:

So.......webuyanyzed.com (any one registered it yet?)

Please tell us about yourself as no one will be nice if you dont.

Right now you seem like you havent thought it through. Have you check the running costs and insurance etc out? I do believe if your only spending 6k for a zed then you really havent thought it through. 6.5k for a decent one?? your having a giraffe!! You're way closer to 5 figure sums to get a decent one im afraid mate

right,

There is basically no chance of you finding a nice Zed for 6.5k. End of.

We are all friends on here and want help out new owners. But you have to be realalistic mate.

You might get a very early import with no history and loads of miles for that but not a decent uk one.

Sorry to burst your bubble dude.