closed thread closed deleted closed closed

kayman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanting to buy 350z stop the sarcastic comments if someone has something worthwhile to

Say please comment because I'm a serious buyer

Are you the same Kayman from Mogadishu / Ivory Coast (Basically, anywhere on that god forsaken continent) that keeps spamming me on Yahoo for my car? I'll email you my bank details straight away!!!

Serious my arrse.

my history of cars as follows :

mazda rx8 231 bhp

audi a8 3.7 v8 quattro 2003 new shape

jaguar 3.0 v6 2003 xj sport

nissan 300zx twin turbo

mitsubishi 3000 gt twin turbo

lexus gs430 sport 2001

and so on 350z die hard fans iv driven the v8`s so on

Don't worry I've found one for you. £5000 CASH. Meet me at Sandbach service station and bring the CASH.

You will need to bring a screwdriver to start it and the registration docs will need applying for.

So on a SERIOUS note, please be careful because that's all you will attract with that sort of post.

my history of cars as follows :

mazda rx8 231 bhp

audi a8 3.7 v8 quattro 2003 new shape

jaguar 3.0 v6 2003 xj sport

nissan 300zx twin turbo

mitsubishi 3000 gt twin turbo

lexus gs430 sport 2001

and so on 350z die hard fans iv driven the v8`s so on

Ahhhhh theres nothing quite the Zeds V8 is there.

Its probably worth noting that with this being an owners club/forum the cars that come up for sale on here are in the vast majority of cases very well looked after and therefore unlikely to be selling for bargain basement prices......cash buyer or not.

Ebay might be a good place to start with a 6k budget - expect a CAT d though.

Right so we have your car history, very impressive. You have still not indicated where you are located. Anyway, moving on to the Zed. Do you have a colour in mind? Blade Silver, Azure, Sunset, Safari Bronze, Strawberry Red. Also are you after a 2 door or the 4 door? Will give us a better idea of what you are really looking for.

Right so we have your car history, very impressive. You have still not indicated where you are located. Anyway, moving on to the Zed. Do you have a colour in mind? Blade Silver, Azure, Sunset, Safari Bronze, Strawberry Red. Also are you after a 2 door or the 4 door? Will give us a better idea of what you are really looking for.

Presumably your set on the V8 version too :snack:

And once I av ur bonk acarnt numba I will tranfser da monies into ur acarnt INSTANTLY. Or we can use ESCROW which totally safe or u and me whilst I am here in Lagos being a uk marine, innit. I will get an agent 2 view da carrr and if he is appy I releeeessse da monies to you and we are both appy. Now, wot are those bonk acarnt digits..........

Oh yes, great thread, was about to shuffle off to bed, you guys, can't sleep now, laughing toooo much.

Right, trying to pull myself together now.