Another new member.

I am just starting to look for a 350z and I actually want the Roadster and I want an Auto....Yeah i know I won't get the feel of the manual blah blah blah!But after having auto on my 5 series 535 and SLK 320 I cannot go back to a manual.

Seems UK versions Don't have auto for the roadster?Import time looks daunting and can't seem to google a good company as all the ones i have found are now gone.

Current car is an old Honda Prelude which is nice enough but i want a Z now.

Welcome to the forum. This is certainly the best place to find all the info you want on the zeds, so you know what to look out for when you go looking.

Theres loads of zeds out there, but you may have a bit of a search to find the right one for you.

I

I cannot believe the price of insurance for a roadster is like 1k and i am 37 with 12 years NCB..rippoff UK:(

Welcome to the forum :) . Roadsters are one group higher than Coupes...having said that, my wife pays about £540 to insure her roadster so 1k sounds very high to me. Unless you have a high risk postcode you should be able to reduce the quote by shopping around.

Pete

I cannot believe the price of insurance for a roadster is like 1k and i am 37 with 12 years NCB..rippoff UK:(

:welcome: did you put your job title as 'Ken Blocks Stunt Double'?!?! £1k with that profile is criminal..........get on to Admiral for a multicar quote (assuming you or a family member has another car) and see if sticking the missus/mother/sister/auntie/random woman from the shop on the policy brings it down.