Yo, AJ here - just got me a 56 350z and...

... thought I'd join your site and get some banter going and hopefully get some tips, join some trips and if its cold, look at some nips :p (sorry, couldn't think of how to finish that!!??)

AJ (Andy)

Berkshire

Black 350z convertible

Would like to keep her looking standard, but keen to increase the performance, any advice welcomed...

Induction kits?

Exhausts?

Remapping/New ECU?

Braces?

Some pointers on connecting my iPhone to the stock head unit would be nice too.

Sorry i'm being a pain already right??

... thought I'd join your site and get some banter going and hopefully get some tips, join some trips and if its cold, look at some nips :p (sorry, couldn't think of how to finish that!!??)

AJ (Andy)

Berkshire

Black 350z convertible

Would like to keep her looking standard, but keen to increase the performance, any advice welcomed...

Induction kits?

Exhausts?

Remapping/New ECU?

Braces?

Some pointers on connecting my iPhone to the stock head unit would be nice too.

Sorry i'm being a pain already right??

Go forced induction :p:lol:

You won't see much performance gains out of any of the above, have a look in the performance forum :thumbs:

Connecting your iphone to the stock head unit involves some soldering from what I've seen :thumbs:

WOW... now that's a very warm welcome, thanks - last year I had a S2000 and joined a owners club and it was never as warm as this, even after meeting a few of the regulars and paying to join!! :wacko:

I'd love to attend a meet - i'll trawl around and see what I can find on here. Anything planned for Europe long weekenders or anything like that?

AJ

Hi and welcome -

I've not been here long myself but its a great site - I have found answers to most of my questions and have alreay aquired a BT adapter and auto fold mirros for my Zed :thumbs:

But you need to - Get some pics up

They are fanatical about pics on here :teeth:

Welcome to the club. :wave:

If your after an extra 30ish hp that can be done with n/a mods but is costly HP/£.

If you want more than that then you'll need to go FI (forced Induction). Very expensive but HP/£ is better.