Little help if possible RE: Selling & pricing

IanS16

Hi guys and girls, hope everyone is well :)

Thought I'd pop in here for a bit of advice, I'm looking to sell the Zed (as quick sale as possible really) as I'm going to be doing quite a bit of mileage for work now so can't really afford to run it. (Think I'm going to get a golf TDI but that's another topic)

For you old skoolers - you probably remember me (hopefully :surrender: ) and to the new kids this is my car viewtopic.php?p=421262#p421262

I really could do with a bit of help coming up with a price.. I can't remember the value of modifications rule that Sarnie used to say so just wanted your thoughts on a price to put it up for.

Current Mileage is 58000, everything else is pretty much the same.

Any help is appreciated

Thanks,

Ian

Standard £7k is probably about right for a JDM, you would be better off returning what you can to stock, I know someone that would bite your hand off for some Berks as they have their eye on mine :boxing:

Trouble with a car as heavily modded as yours is that you would have to find someone with the exact same taste, and even then most people would prefer to do it themselves :shrug:

If you kept all the bits as you changed them then a weekend swapping them all over will be good business, either way good luck :thumbs:

Might be a bit if hassle mate but splitting it is the way to go

Had mine up for £15,000 and not a single bite , by the time I have sold all the parts and returned ut back to oem I wont be far away from that price :thumbs:

Wish I had done it sooner :lol:

Wow.. they are worth F-A nowadays :lol::blush:

Oh and 350Russ, I didn't mean to disagree, just shocked on how much the value has dropped.

Thanks for all your input guys, stripping really isn't an option though. Dave, how much have you been offered for the Berks then?

Hmn.. I was hoping to spend 8k on golf and have a little left over for insurance.. damn.

You will make a few k extra if you split. I'd be interested in parts. Front canards, bonnet, grounding kit

I believe nicole deserves an engagement ring first neilly :blush:;)

shhhh... she has me she doesnt need anything else ;):lol::p

There's a hell of alot of history to this car.

I was there the day you picked it up from Phils.

I hope you get a decent price, but I wouldnt be too hopful of anything more than £7.5k.

I know you dont want to strip, but the Volks will be worth a bit of cash, so may be worth hunting down a set of Rays, putting on a standard strut brace.

The simple things.

May earn you a few extra quid.

There's a hell of alot of history to this car.

I was there the day you picked it up from Phils.

I hope you get a decent price, but I wouldnt be too hopful of anything more than £7.5k.

I know you dont want to strip, but the Volks will be worth a bit of cash, so may be worth hunting down a set of Rays, putting on a standard strut brace.

The simple things.

May earn you a few extra quid.

+1

Good to see you back Ian, shame its to sell up. Zed prices have nose dived recently, so not much hope for getting good money unless you can return it largely to stock, which on your car is no easy task, but Paul managed it with his and showed you can get more. Would be such a shame to see this car go back to stock though, I hope someone here takes it as it is, its a wonderful car :thumbs:

I'll take the volks and front lip off your hands to help you out lol

lol so thats the bonnet, canards, volks, lips and grounding kit spoken for, im sure that makes up a couple of grand to start with ;)

I will give you 7k cash as is if your interested

I fancy joining the Azure mafiosa

quick bank loan and u can have the cash Monday :thumbs:

:vulture: :blush::lol:

To join that club will cost you more than £7 :headhurt:

All azures are faster than any other zed colour and will cost you more I am affraid ;):p

Thanks for the advice everybody.. I was only asking for an idea on the sale price to be honest - all this talk of stripping the car down (and I'm sadly not joking here) is actually making me a bit emotional.

Yes the more money I get for it the better but that aside, I just feel the car is worth so much more. Its the stupid things like the port machining and polishing, the nismo ECU, the K&W suspension and anti roll bars, all the stuff you can't see that just makes it so special and will be lost & hidden if it is stripped.

God I'm turning into a woman :in_love: