So I got my car Wrapped

Neilp

Hi guys, just a little update on my car which I have been getting ready for track and show season. I absolutely loved the aussie motul nismo drift car old livery so I got it replicated onto my car. The wrap is getting a few bits altered and added to in the next few weeks and then the nismo lmgt4's are getting changed colour and a freshen up as they are looking a little worse for wear these days. After that a high level carbon fibre wing is getting added. There is also some other decals for the wings and some advertising going on the wings for the vinyl wrapping company. So its should look alot more complete once this is done.

Heres a few photos' to let you's see how its looking so far.

DSCF1028.jpg

DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1029.jpg

DSCF1030.jpg

DSCF1032.jpg

I know this won't be to everyones taste, but its not an everyday car and only for track and show fun and a few runs etc.

Comments are welcome :thumbs:

Thanks guys I really appreciate the comments. Its getting alot of attention, took it to tesco and came out to about 4 familys with kids taking pictures next to it :lol: I really like it myself and once the finishing details are done it should look really good.

Now that I like B) Are they paying you? :)

lol I wish. The wrapping company are finishing my wrap of for free for advertising on it. My aunts business is buying me a trailor to tow the car but I will have to make the car available for promotional stuff for the company.

Nice :thumbs:

Is it just a rear wrap + other bits? Or does the whole car get wraped?

Looks good tho!

It's just the rear. The guys cut it all by hand and style it while fitting.

Cheers for the comments guys! Glad you's approve :lol: