Daily Users

Peter10

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is my Daily drive... my office is 9 miles from my house, but as an engineer my work can take me anywhere in the country.

If I have to drive 200+ miles to site, then I cant think of a better car to go in... except maybe a 370z or a GTR :lol:

It's my daily driver and really the only mode of transport I use :thumbs:

mine too....surely thats what its for :teeth: can't see the point of having it and not using it every day.also cheers me up all day long knowing i driving it home. :thumbs: big grin factor. ;)

Daily also and as said it perks up that normally dull drive to work. 2nd advantage and one that keeps me putting fuel in the car is the fact I drive through a tunnel twice a day. Hearing the V6 howl and reverberate off the tunnel walls is enough to keep me smiling until my journey home through the same tunnel.

I quite enjoy pootling along in 3rd gear then see the reaction of depressed drivers as the sound echo's around them.

If I was to drive her only at weekends then I'd not see the point of owning her.

A a lot more people that I expected. I half thought most people would have it as their toy and nothing else. It will be my only car so until the day I can afford to run two cars, it will be my daily. Work is about 8 miles so nothing too bad there. The longest trip I make regularly is about 35 miles each way so again, not too hard going.

Mine is my Daily drive... my office is 9 miles from my house, but as an engineer my work can take me anywhere in the country.

If I have to drive 200+ miles to site, then I cant think of a better car to go in... except maybe a 370z or a GTR :lol:

Similar to me, although my office is 48 miles away, so nearly 500 miles of traffic-filled M6 and M42 a week I might as well be in a 1 litre zed for all the fun I get :lol:. At least it gets warmed up!

Saying that, I've been at home on stand-down for most of January, and was out the country a fair bit last year so my average annual mileage is all over the place.

A a lot more people that I expected. I half thought most people would have it as their toy and nothing else. It will be my only car so until the day I can afford to run two cars, it will be my daily. Work is about 8 miles so nothing too bad there. The longest trip I make regularly is about 35 miles each way so again, not too hard going.

My commute is 18 miles each way and any other excuse for a drive :blush:

Longest trip I have done was London to Newcastle :drive1

I'm the complete opposite to a weekend driver.

Use mine for the daily commute saving my other ride for the weekend.

Mini Cooper rolling on 15's :lol:

Can't fit wife and kid in the zed :p

Not trying hard enough, I'm sure you can fit a kid in the boot! :lol: