Love my car but need some help

Hi Folks

I am the proud owner of an 05 drop top 350Z....Its a great car to have and well deserved after a very hard years work.....But we have a problem ! PLEASE HELP.

The CD player that is built in seems to jump the whole time before the engine warms up. I reckon it could be condensation in the player from being a convertible but am open to suggestions..............What can I do to solve this problem. I take the CD out when I get in and it does have a film of condensation on it.....Even though I wipe it the problem still persists !

Steve

PS all ideas appreciated

Hi and Welcome :wave:

Common problem, you can do a search for all the people who have had the same thing.... :bang::bang:

You will only get rid of it by a) changing the head unit to aftermarket, or B) just use an iPod like I do :thumbs:

cheers guys.....Funnily enough I was speking to a mate who owns a garage and he suggested taping a small strip of sponge to the unit inside similar to the silica gel. I am going to put a small bit just inside the tape player over night and will post how I get on. Thought it was just me but its common....Ta very much and happy New Year....... :thumbs: