Evening All,

Well, been a brilliant week! Bought myself a lovely black zed from a fellow member and have enjoyed every minute of it since I picked it up last Monday.

This is the first opportunity i've had to post on here as all my spare time has been spent in the car - evidence is the £150 petrol receipts!

Photo's will follow at some point.

Looking forward to any meets in and around Yorkshire or possibly further afield.

Adam.

All welcome's much appreciated.

As I mentioned in my post I will hopefully be attending any meets that are arranged on here. Are there any meets or events that you would recommend attending?

They can be national/local.....just looking for ideas / events to consider for next year thats all?

Any motoring events that people would consider attending next year?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

All welcome's much appreciated.

As I mentioned in my post I will hopefully be attending any meets that are arranged on here. Are there any meets or events that you would recommend attending?

They can be national/local.....just looking for ideas / events to consider for next year thats all?

Any motoring events that people would consider attending next year?

Thanks in advance.

Adam

This kind of thing appeal - pics start about a third the way down page 2 ;)

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=36654&hilit=wales&start=15

I would be very interested in attending next year. Is it something that is arranged nearer the time? Any further info available that I havent come across?

What Ive been trying to find on the internet is an annual motorsport events calendar almost and arrange a few trips here and there for next year.

Attended some of the touring cars last year, F1, Renault day at Silverstone. Few meets arranged on Pistonheads. Anything similar that people think may be worth considering??

Thanks.

Hi there - nice to have another Yorkshire person on board. Wales in May is the biggie as a club but we all do lots of other stuff too. Did you go to the pistonheads big breakfast meet at Malton the other week? Which of our members did you get the car off?

Hi 'nixy', yeah I went over to Malton the other week, was a good day despite it being freezing!! Its a good day thanks to Mark and his colleagues. Did you? I think I've read your posts on PH? Where are you located in Yorkshire?

Did you go to the meet in Wales last year? Thoughts?

Hi 'nixy', yeah I went over to Malton the other week, was a good day despite it being freezing!! Its a good day thanks to Mark and his colleagues. Did you? I think I've read your posts on PH? Where are you located in Yorkshire?

Did you go to the meet in Wales last year? Thoughts?

Yep, Nic was at Wales last May - very, very rare pic of her actually cleaning a car, and not hers :scare:

Although I guess she was repaying Matt for cleaning hers parked next to his :p

Niccleaning.jpg

er thanks Colin! And no Matt did NOT clean mine! :p

Yes I was at Malton - it was freezing but blue sky and dry so pretty perfect really! I posted on PH afterwards so yes that's me too.

Wales is an absolute MUST! :thumbs: