370Z Black Editions - What's your number?

mbs

Thats very odd. The bonnet lifters havent fired, so front end damage must be very light as I've heard if you even breath on the sensors wrong they will pop the bonnet. That or the scallies that are selling it have removed them so that it doesnt pop up.

Thats very odd. The bonnet lifters havent fired, so front end damage must be very light as I've heard if you even breath on the sensors wrong they will pop the bonnet. That or the scallies that are selling it have removed them so that it doesnt pop up.

And with no air bags deployed it looks from the pics as though possiblly the n/s rear corner took the 'hit' (not a big one) and maybe the car then spun in the process catching the front end without a frontal hit? Hence why the bonnet (and bags) did not 'pop'. :shrug:

Mind you from this view the rear wheel angle looks suspect:

$(KGrHqJ,!kwE+5DrPb(oBQMq56lIzw~~60_12.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi - I have just seen number 26 on autotrader and wondered if anyone know the car? Being honest it's a long way for me to travel and Its a dealer I'm not familier with, but I thought I would ask the question anyway.

Thanks

Mark

• 3 weeks later...