370Z Black Editions - What's your number?

mbs

OK just heard back from NMGB and there are 151 Black Editions in the UK, so we have some more hunting to do :lol:

I spotted one black one in Festival Place at the weekend but didnt have any cards :bangin:

My cards are for 350z-uk.com, are there any for 370z-uk.net, may get other 370z owners interested in the site, for those who don't know the site a 350z card may not interest them.

Sorry, missed this first time around. I think the new cards have both addresses on. I'll check with Martin/Mike :thumbs:

Hi guys, dealer has put my new plaque in the post today :) I'm Quartz No. 177 :yahoo:

I'm confused recently Chris'I checked with NMGB who told him there were only 151 Black Editions in the UK, maybe those 151 were not 1 -151 but seems funny as all the others listed on this site are below 151.

Hi guys, dealer has put my new plaque in the post today :) I'm Quartz No. 177 :yahoo:

I'm confused recently Chris'I checked with NMGB who told him there were only 151 Black Editions in the UK, maybe those 151 were not 1 -151 but seems funny as all the others listed on this site are below 151.

Yeah NMGB never said there was consecutive 151 in the UK, it will be a mix from 1-370, it just looks like we go in there early and got the lower numbers. Will go check out the US thread, that has some EU cars listed.

• 2 weeks later...
Indeed. I wonder if 370 were made for Europe. I know we all have plaques saying x of 370... but I'm not convinced they were all actually made. Is there any way we can find out?

Yes they've all been made AFAIK - hence why you cant order one new from your dealer. NMGB confirmed to me that there are 151 registered in the UK.

hence why you cant order one new from your dealer.

Cost? They can't keep making a special edition to 2010 spec. Even if relatively little has changed between model years, it's asking for trouble during manufacture to mix and match parts on the production line. Plus it dilutes the whole special edition idea to spread them over more than one model year.

Hi everyone - I guess I'm the 23rd black edition owner on the forum - picking up No.136 (Quartz, 60 plate) on Wednesday

I hope some photos will appear below (taken in the glamorous surroundings of the dealership car park!) but I'm new to forum-posting so apologies if this goes wrong...

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hiya fellas/ladies, I received an invite from Chris 'I (cheers for that Chris) so I could post my 40th colour/number............Black number 018.

This must give us the edge on our quartz brethren???? :#1:

Welcome aboard, make sure you stick a thread up in the intro section so the 350z owners can see your pride and joy too, not all of them venture in here :thumbs:

I'll add you to the list on the first page :#1: