370Z Black Editions - What's your number?

mbs

Sneakers, 142\370 in Quartz.

Last Brand New (Not a shop model) Quartz Manual in the UK, though there was a Quartz Automatic available circa Aug 4th. So not sure if mine might be one of the higher numbered UK sourced BEs.

EZ

Sneakers

Good man will update the list.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine is the lowest number/first customer Quartz in the UK, confirmed by NMGB :yahoo:

And therefore the oldest... not something to shout about really... :shrug:

Well actually yes and no. All the black ones were made in advance, so they are all quite a bit older, mine was the first made to order ;):#1:

Mine is the lowest number/first customer Quartz in the UK, confirmed by NMGB :yahoo:

And therefore the oldest... not something to shout about really... :shrug:

Well actually yes and no. All the black ones were made in advance, so they are all quite a bit older, mine was the first made to order ;):#1:

First made to order is oldest then :#1:

Surely only Black ones are proper 'Black Editions' though aren't they?

I did wonder when I saw a 'Black Edition' badge on your grey car :wacko:

Actually the cars are really 40th Anniversary Editions - Nissan EU came up with the "Black Edition" tag - hence why they have 40th Anniversary Edition badges on the back. Quartz (my colour) is the special edition 40th Anniversary only colour. Black Edition is a term that Nissan EU came up with for some reason to match up with the GTR, and decided to do a run of them in black - hence they were all made in advance. It was only when NMGB saw their demo car in Quartz that they decided to offer them in Quartz too, but they all had to be made to order. So a true 40th Anniversary Edition should be in Quartz ;)

Actually the cars are really 40th Anniversary Editions - Nissan EU came up with the "Black Edition" tag - hence why they have 40th Anniversary Edition badges on the back. Quartz (my colour) is the special edition 40th Anniversary only colour. Black Edition is a term that Nissan EU came up with for some reason to match up with the GTR, and decided to do a run of them in black - hence they were all made in advance. It was only when NMGB saw their demo car in Quartz that they decided to offer them in Quartz too, but they all had to be made to order. So a true 40th Anniversary Edition should be in Quartz ;)

Surely a Black Edition should be black though that was my point, must be a PITA explaining all that every time :surrender:

Much prefer Colin's white one anyway B) That would be my choice if I am ever in the position to buy one :thumbs:

Surely a Black Edition should be black though that was my point, must be a PITA explaining all that every time :surrender:

Much prefer Colin's white one anyway B) That would be my choice if I am ever in the position to buy one :thumbs:

You miss the point - its says 40th Anniversary Edition on the back, not Black Edition ;)