370Z Black Editions - What's your number?

mbs

Black Number 54/370.

Picked Up Thursday driven twice and now snowed in!! :wacko:

Loving the site guys, First post of many for me im sure.

Hello & welcome, say hello in the introductions and welcome section

095 - Chris`I - Quartz

104 - Chippy -Quartz

135 - MBS - Quartz

Mine is the lowest number/first customer Quartz in the UK, confirmed by NMGB :yahoo:

Make sure you add your name to the international list on http://www.the370z.com too

Chris, I've been on this site, searched but couldn,t find the international list, help please.

05- Black

Tucked away for the winter now.. :teeth:

I was told by Nissan HQ that mine was the lowest No. available to joe public so would be interesting to see what else has been recorded here. Not that it matter much..

:welcome:

You currently have the lowest number black, so you could well be right. Normally the first few of a run are Press and demo cars which they usually scrap, but I would hope that someone actually keeps all of these limited run ones :headhurt: (I think they will, that usually only applies to the first of a new car made - ie 370z - and not limited models). I would imagine the lower ones have gone to a few select special people. Dealerships will also have the lowest numbers after that as their demo cars, which I assume is where yours has come from?

Sod that, get out and drive it - snows gone now! WEEEEEEE :drive1:lol::cold:

It may have gone down south but not up here, had another 3 inches today, the 370 hasn't been out of the garage for 6 weeks, sat all snug and cosy and enjoying a trickle charge.

A dealer in Newcastle tried to sell me a black 40th anniversary edition, number 13. I nearly bought it (if they'd given me a decent price for my previous car in part-ex) but I couldn't decide if it was cool to have number 13 or whether it would be bad luck. 13 has since gone... so someone around these parts has it.

In the end I bought number 93 at a different more realistic garage who were actually bothered to sell a Z to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...
So if it's to be believed in the other thread all Black Editions have been sold. Where is everyone else? Or are we just the ones that love them so much that we have to come on the net and talk about them with like minded people :)

There are 19 listed in this thread which leaves 351 unaccounted, were all the 370 for the UK market or were some left hand drive, other than those for the US market.

It's 370 for the EU. So at a guess about 100 might be in the UK? I'll ask NMGB I they have official numbers on BT complete my upgrade to FTTC (infinity). The US had 1000 40th Anni Editions but they aren't numbered.

25 of 100 would be a bad turn out at all. Most aren't interested in forums and others that are may be on other forums

It's 370 for the EU. So at a guess about 100 might be in the UK? I'll ask NMGB I they have official numbers on BT complete my upgrade to FTTC (infinity). The US had 1000 40th Anni Editions but they aren't numbered.

25 of 100 would be a bad turn out at all. Most aren't interested in forums and others that are may be on other forums

Since you put it like that I don't think that's a bad representation of Anniversary models in the UK!

OK just heard back from NMGB and there are 151 Black Editions in the UK, so we have some more hunting to do :lol:

I spotted one black one in Festival Place at the weekend but didnt have any cards :bangin:

My cards are for 350z-uk.com, are there any for 370z-uk.net, may get other 370z owners interested in the site, for those who don't know the site a 350z card may not interest them.

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, if it's supposed to be on the rear strut brace, in the middle... It ain't there :o

I'd ring the dealer as he should have stuck in on the rear strut brace, it may still be in the glove compartnment.

Is it deffo dealer fit? Cos the dealer has just told me it must not have been fitted at the factory :wacko: this is sounding pretty bad in terms of the prospect of getting one! He said he would speak to Nissan about a replacement.

Yes a dealer fit.