370Z Black Editions - What's your number?

mbs

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.

I'm a new member here. Long time lurker and Z owner (a 52 plate Nismo 350z followed by an 09 370z) but have only just got round to registering here.

I've just bought the newest member of my Z family - a 10 plated 370z black edition. It's number 5! The seller told me that it was a bit more special as it was the first non-sales one off the line. Don't know how true that it is though.

As a new member can I ask a newb question: is there any easy way for me to factory reset/wipe the Sat Nav on the car I'm selling and the new one I've bought? Maybe through some service menu or something? :please:

Cheers...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've just upgraded from a 350z to a 370z black edition but the badge was not installed by the dealer when it was bought in 2010 by the previous owner. I have contacted Nissan GB to get the production number, they have referred me to the selling dealer. I had a call from them today saying that they couldn't get the badge from Nissan and if I wanted the production number it would take several weeks as they would have to enquire with Nissan in Europe. Has anyone else had experience of trying to get details of their production number and if so point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help :)

• 4 weeks later...

I've just upgraded from a 350z to a 370z black edition but the badge was not installed by the dealer when it was bought in 2010 by the previous owner. I have contacted Nissan GB to get the production number, they have referred me to the selling dealer. I had a call from them today saying that they couldn't get the badge from Nissan and if I wanted the production number it would take several weeks as they would have to enquire with Nissan in Europe. Has anyone else had experience of trying to get details of their production number and if so point me in the right direction? Thanks for your help :)

Did you find the number?

Did you find the number?

No not yet, I contacted Nissan Europe, they said I needed to contact Nissan UK. I've done that already and Nissan UK said contact the dealer. The dealer said contact Nissan Europe, so as I'm going around in circles I've given up. It would be nice to know but it looks like I never will :bang:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...