Ouch - 370z...

Fisrt roadster Black Edition I have seen :D

:nono: :nono: :p

That will be a Cat A or B then.....

"" The car can not and will not be sold complete, I will sell as a job lot and strip all parts fron the vehicle""

What on earth happened? There doesn't appear to be much damage apart from the chopped off roof. Surely there was plenty of access for the firebrigade without doing that??

Going by the chuffing big dent in the rear, I'm guessing it was on the roof, tail down. They probably rolled it back over and had to cut the roof off as it was squished? :shrug:

What on earth happened? There doesn't appear to be much damage apart from the chopped off roof. Surely there was plenty of access for the firebrigade without doing that??

Just a guess, but something looks to have fallen on it. Air bags haven't deployed so maybe it was stationary at the time. :shrug:

Pete

Going by the chuffing big dent in the rear, I'm guessing it was on the roof, tail down. They probably rolled it back over and had to cut the roof off as it was squished? :shrug:

I assumed that was from the firemen prying open the boot with those big hydrolic things, but looking again it does look like a big dent. I can't see any scratches or dented wheel arches either to suggest it was rolled over though. Maybe it was a hefty impact from behind that the driver wasn't expecting and they cut him/her out in fear of a damaged back or neck?

i enquired about the alloys and he originally said £700

asked for photos and n/s/r is scuffed so needs a refurd so hell do them for £625

really tempted to be fair but not sure if these are a straight swap for the 18" Rays on my 350z?

anyone know or know if i need to change anything to get them to fit?

got an Azure Roadster and also curious as to how the black would look on mine!?

• 3 weeks later...