what you pay for your zed-cheeky question

jimgallaher

I've seen wildly different prices for zeds online and locally. I've had mine 2 months and absolutely loving it, spent 5 hours detailing it today, never did that on any car I've owned in the past 25 years, and I've owned quite a few, just something about the look of it ! Anyway, I paid £17k for my 08 GT coupe with 30k miles, I bought it from a local car supermarket, got a really good deal on my trade in, actually I got exactly what I paid for it 11 months ago, and I'd put best part of 12k miles on it. I got a nice clean zed with a full Nissan service history, a few stone chips and a serious dose of road rash on front around air intake, but I've been lead to believe this is normal as the paint on Japanese cars is hyper soft, but the car is tidy, tight like a near car.Although there are a few rattles and squeaks, driver side window has an annoying squeak/rattle, and I've just noticed a little rattle today, sounds like the taligate, and the brakes squeal when braking at slow speeds, again I've read these are all normal with zeds.

I was just wondering If I've paid over the odds for my car, I'm a cynical old b*stard and I've always distrusted car dealers, so I'd love to hear what others have paid for similar spec'd zeds ?

i too notice mega varied pricing.

I proberly paid over the odds :( (hope not too much)

£9000 for UK 53 Plate (2004) in Gun Metal GT Spec with every option i can think of, sat nav, leather, rays, bluetooth, bose, cruise control etc etc

But mine had 57000 on the clock, ray could do with a refurb and bumper has the usual stone chips.

That a good price?

Tez thats a very good price!

i paid £10500 for mine, UK 04 reg Sunset with 38k on the clock, mine also has the full GT pack, rays heated Tanned leather seats cruise etc.

I'm going to add this just because i found my old car i traded in against it on autotrader!

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

I got that for the car to! looks like they didnt get much for it at auction! haha!

Hi, I paid £14.5k for mine a few weeks back. 07 GT Coupe with 22k on it. Got a 12 month warranty with it through one of them private companies. I don't think they are really worth anything, but I would make sure they sort anything that goes wrong. Not sure whether what I paid is reasonable either, but not going to lose sleep about it.

Few stone chips on the bumpers to fix, but I wasnt too worried given the council seem to be digging just about every road around me up. I'm not kidding, the road outside my place is closed for 15 months! I will get them resprayed once they are done.

I paid far to much for mine :lol:

Think I landed in the region of €22k for a 03 JDM back in July 08... :scare:

At least you don't live in Singapore!

I got mine new, so it's not hard to figure out the price. :lol:

I paid 16k for my dec 57 gt with sat nav and 18k on the clock....... thought i got a good deal really!

Not as good a deal as my dads boss though, he bought a brand new nissan navara and a ex demo 58 plate 350z with everything on it ... both for 30k ! The zed had 6k on it and at the time was only 6 month old :scare:

I paid 12k for a 54 plate Chilli Red JDM with 22,000 miles on the clock about 2.5 years ago.

It was a base model with 06 front and rear lights, however I found out afterwards that it had most likely had a rear knock which bent something on the subframe and that cost about £850~ to get fixed (Only just done in fact had it off the road for 15 months). Add to that the the cost of a set of tyres that feathered badly and had to be replaced and you're looking at a total of about £13k~

Hi, I paid £14.5k for mine a few weeks back. 07 GT Coupe with 22k on it. Got a 12 month warranty with it through one of them private companies. I don't think they are really worth anything, but I would make sure they sort anything that goes wrong. Not sure whether what I paid is reasonable either, but not going to lose sleep about it.

Few stone chips on the bumpers to fix, but I wasnt too worried given the council seem to be digging just about every road around me up. I'm not kidding, the road outside my place is closed for 15 months! I will get them resprayed once they are done.

Guys, PLEASE help me find a deal like this.

I'm in the market for a 350z...Ideally I want the 07+ 313 GT model (in black or grey with sat nav)....but will also settle for a nice 06 plate (i.e. both have the updated interior).

I was looking for one with between 20-30k miles on the clock...and wanted to pay around 14k-15k for the 313 or 13k(ish) for the 06 plate...

If any of you know of any for sale that would fit my description PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE let me know! I am ACHING to join the Z owners club!!!

Thanks in advance!

Is that a MY07?