Prestige Styling & Performance

M13KYF

:lol: Rather than offer a legitimate explanation, he bailed out? Figures....

Well if he can't hold a honest competition, or should I say at least make it look like its an honest competition, I wouldn't want him working on my car anyway.

Oh well,

I don't think he really offered much in anyway to the forum except entertainment.

That bumper thread was a right laugh !! I just feel for unabashed as I know he had his heart set on the V2. He's prolly not gonna be getting it now though !!

Maybe another trader can come in and show their worth to him as a gesture of good will if he gets let down !

It's been emotional Rik :p

after all that and then he come out and said unbashed could have one aswell! if i was unbashed i would tell him to poke it out of principal!

At least if he gets one from a proper trader he might get it to fit properly.....

Rik has ended his support to this forum ???

I hope it wasn't ended from his part and from this site, can you leave all his threads here though? Should be searchable from the internet for sure so others might not be tricky-ricked into something... :dummy:

Had actually started to wonder... especially since some new members was looking to get kit form him :scare:

I am in no way a supporter of his as I think his customer support, service etc has a lot to be desired but his stuff wasn't actually that bad. I have a full kit on that he did and it fits fine, lots of people have seen it and it was less painful than more expensive kits to fit according to the garage. Just a useless business man obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in no way a supporter of his as I think his customer support, service etc has a lot to be desired but his stuff wasn't actually that bad. I have a full kit on that he did and it fits fine, lots of people have seen it and it was less painful than more expensive kits to fit according to the garage. Just a useless business man obviously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think you hit the nail on the head there.

Replica kits are notoriously difficult to fit and adjustments need to be made, I'm sure all traders will tell you the same so it's unfair to say all his stuff was crap.

think you hit the nail on the head there.

Replica kits are notoriously difficult to fit and adjustments need to be made, I'm sure all traders will tell you the same so it's unfair to say all his stuff was crap.

yeah but jesus did he need to keep his trap shut and let someoen else do the PR side of things! :scare:

But on a serious note, after my previous dealings with Rik over a window motor i needed as my window was stuck open through winter, 20 days later i get my motor :yawn: ....

Removal of forum trading rights is a good step forward in his business.. :thumbs: