WALES MAY 2010 PHOTOS

Ebized

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a couple of shots from the meeting saturday morning, as you can see the weather wasn't very good ;)

didn't take many, was too busy driving, and watching out for fore mentioned sheep :lol:

A few of my pics from today; I didn't do the drive after lunch today, instead I headed home via the B4391 and found out that it's a really nice road. It was my first major meet and it's quite a sight seeing so many zeds in one place!

P1020469.jpg

P1020470.jpg

P1020474.jpg

P1020476.jpg

P1020477.jpg

P1020479.jpg

P1020493.jpg

P1020497.jpg

Maybe best not to quote the pics if you are replying. :thumbs:

No Worries :thumbs: .......... I will go and spend 20 Min on the prickly mat :lol: (My old primary school teacher used to say "maybe best not to......", needless to say I spent a bit of time on the prickly mat :lol:

Just setting the standard. You can guarantee that the first person to post 30 pics will get quoted 12 times in a row....... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: ....... Shhhhhhhh I should not be communicating whilst on "the mat"

Just got back after a great day.Big thanks to Colin and Dave and the other mods for sorting this drive out. :thumbs:

Only downer for me was losing a centre cap off my front wheel,probably got rattled off going over a cattle grid. :rant:

I could have had a worse day though.Coming home there was a recovery truck blocking half the road and was pulling a car up an embankment,not one of ours though.

Anyway some pics.

P1010235.jpg

P1010236.jpg

P1010237.jpg

P1010238.jpg

P1010239.jpg

P1010241.jpg

P1010242.jpg

P1010243.jpg

P1010244.jpg

P1010245.jpg

P1010246.jpg

P1010247.jpg

P1010249.jpg

P1010250.jpg

P1010251.jpg

P1010254.jpg

P1010259.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010256.jpg

P1010265.jpg

P1010266.jpg

P1010272.jpg

P1010274.jpg

P1010275.jpg

P1010276.jpg

P1010277.jpg

P1010281.jpg

P1010282.jpg

P1010283.jpg

P1010290.jpg

P1010292.jpg

P1010295.jpg

P1010302.jpg

P1010305.jpg

P1010306.jpg

P1010307.jpg

P1010309.jpg

P1010310.jpg

P1010311.jpg

Got to say a big thank you to the mods (especially Dave and Colin who I believe did the most work?) for yet another awesome meeting - really enjoyed it. The weather helped as well :thumbs:

Made me smile when we were all leaving Bala Carpark - Apparently, if you put on a High Viz vest (Chris) it authorises you to stop all the traffic so we can get out together :lol::lol:

Ingenious...

Look forward to meeting you all soon.

Neil (and Kath)

Got to say a big thank you to the mods (especially Dave and Colin who I believe did the most work?) for yet another awesome meeting - really enjoyed it. The weather helped as well :thumbs:

+1 A very well organised event - thanks also to Colin and Dave, and I'm sure June was just as much in the background sorting things out.

This being my first Wales trip, I have to say not only was the organisation superb, the friendly people met and the joy of seing some top quality Z's!! I can hear my bank manager shaking his head now at my new revised mod list!!

Secondly the roads in Wales were fantastic, weather was superb and the glorious sunshine throughout the weekend! I have only a few pics and our camera is naf, although I'll post them up in the week as I'm truly shattered! P.S. Good run back from Wales with Neil, Bennett and Richard!!

+1 A very well organised event - thanks also to Colin and Dave, and I'm sure June was just as much in the background sorting things out.

+100 on thanks to the guys for great organisation and gerting the weather right this year :yahoo:

P.S. Good run back from Wales with Neil, Bennett and Richard!!
Until we lost Bennett at the services - we heard him go out of the petrol station but he didn't come back to the car park - guess he found another BMW to tease :lol:

+100 on thanks to the guys for great organisation and gerting the weather right this year :yahoo:

P.S. Good run back from Wales with Neil, Bennett and Richard!!
Until we lost Bennett at the services - we heard him go out of the petrol station but he didn't come back to the car park - guess he found another BMW to tease :lol:

+1 fabulous day topped off by a warning only (flashing POLICE sign in his rear window after he overtook me) from a traffic cop in an unmarked BMW 5 touring in GM on the M62 between A1 and A19 going east .......... and I wasn't going that fast before you ask

It was nice to meet up with old friends and meet new ones, even though we did'nt go on the run for obvious reasons we had to pop over and say hi and introduce Ania to the club. :D

So here are some pictures from Saturday and Sunday - looks like you had a great run out from the Bala and other pictures - was a bit sad really seeing you all drive off knowing I was'nt walking back to my Zed, just the barge but a good weekend just the same. :#1:

Colin and Beavis hit the weather just right and the Moreton Lodge was an excellent place to stay :thumbs:

I went mad with photos (in no particular order) sorry in advance! :blush:

Saturdaty afternoon

pDJu7XLSOy.jpg

foDJOp0qVF.jpg

Beavis wanted to fall asleep to a Lullaby but got more than he bargained for from the room next door!!! :lol:

zhWGafzRMn.jpg

Last minute cleaning!

DG51o6Izxg.jpg

Safe parking away from the crowds where he can keep an eye on the beast.

K4YluPhtU1.jpg

irrXzrSmJV.jpg

dEB9ZadJqi.jpg

Chris's brand new 500 miles only 370! Safe from the madding crowd - very nice B)

heAjLljTyg.jpg

Mart always has to mod that little bit more than anyone else - Flags Mart! ;)

OEj5vTb3ts.jpg

Sunday morning

qz4yI6p4Fx.jpg

vn9QQOxhr9.jpg

bDhlLHEBBY.jpg

qz4yI6p4Fx.jpg

plijEl9g3l.jpg

Chris's cool Gangsta number plate LL10 CoolJJK! Reeeeeeeeeeespect in da 'ouse!

tLUezfjDXK.jpg

Sunday morning - the Devil is in the detailing! :lol:

IKvUWPuAF7.jpg

x0BVhFtEQv.jpg

A couple of rusty bottoms...

kbiLgGVq4e.jpg

.....and a shiny bum! :lol: Very nice Black 370 belonging to Matt.

gSRFavebfA.jpg

DK5Sqw9ynN.jpg

Brother Beavis and Eclectical Ebized's Sunday Service

GDsTkadlqQ.jpg

Someone always spoils the line up with a non Datsun! :blush:

VQAffA5Nvq.jpg

A couple of swells!

Iz25BJf2xg.jpg

The Big Guns are out!

4qyNLcCN2G.jpg

QhTbH5BdrX.jpg

NjMxKMBAZw.jpg