WALES MAY 2010 PHOTOS

Ebized

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Weekend. Thanks to Colin, Dave and the Mods, and Simmo (man in high viz jacket!). Fab to see old friends and make some new ones. Weather was brilliant. Photos to be posted when we figure out how. Cathy says a big HI to the Girls in the Pink Chihuahua Club! :p

Its a matter of where to start really. What a great weekend. Colin and Dave for the great routes and planning, I know others helped. :)

Simmo for the fantastic arm movements at the tricky points. :#1:

So many people for a lot of special moments over a great weekend. It was great and will be a very difficult one to follow.

Well done guys, it was great. :thumbs:

amazing weekend - I never took any pics as i'm rubbish at them! Best weather we could possibly have wished for and brilliant reactions from the people on the streets when they saw the zeds. A massive thank you to everyone who contributed in the organisation - the route was brilliant, location fab and the detailers on hand made the whole saturday afternoon/evening a lot more interesting. I don't think we always appreciate just how much work goes in - so thanks again. :thumbs:

..........didn'y get one of the suicidal collies that almost put me into the hedge!

Jeez yes! I was up the front and saw them screaming down that track out the corner of my eye but had no time to warn any of you guys. I have to admit I looked in the wing mirror expecting the worst.

How you missed them / they missed you is still beyond me. Having had a similar experience the day before with an uncontrolled dog running in to the road in front of me I can imagine how you felt. :scare::surrender::scare:

Hoping to post some of my pics up later on. I'd also like to thank Colin, Dave, Martin, Chris and others who made this whole weekend so enjoyable, great organisation, fantastic company, astonishing roads and the best weather :yahoo::#1::yahoo:

Thanks guys :D

A big thank you to Colin and Dave and who ever else had their hand in organising the weekend.. it was a very well organised event :#1::clap::clap:

This was my first Wales trip, and it was a cracker.... the weather was awesome and the z's were amazing and the roads in Wales are just fantastic with breath taking views ..... I had a smashing weekend :teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth: (minus the stone chips :blush: )

will defo be there next year.

also want to say a big thank you to Greekman for showing me what my car can really do... sir you are a LEGEND!! :notworthy::notworthy:

P.S. Good run back from Wales with Neil, Bennett and Richard!!

was defo a great drive home sticking to the speed limit of course ;)

Wow some amazing pics there guys, the weather was perfect for it! Such a shame i didnt go, But my Zed is currently collecting dust, unloved at the mo, only cos a work injury, means i cant drive for 10 weeks, arggghhhhhhh!!! Im determined to get back in the saddle before that though! Cant be without my beast all summer!!

Dan

..........didn'y get one of the suicidal collies that almost put me into the hedge!

Jeez yes! I was up the front and saw them screaming down that track out the corner of my eye but had no time to warn any of you guys. I have to admit I looked in the wing mirror expecting the worst.

How you missed them / they missed you is still beyond me.

I have no idea either! Was convinced I'd be peeling them off at the next stop, think they tried to 'play' with Sparky too.

Massive thanks to Beavis, Colin, Martin et al for organising this years event. And also many thanks to everyone else who had a hand in the organisation. Excellent route on Saturday and stunning weather all weekend! I think only myself, Heath (Pimms) and Ken completed the full day one run....what can i say, our cars were made for driving not detailing :p

I will pop some pics up later in the week - did anyone else see the massive letter 'Z' cut in the heather later on in the Sunday run... Lydia got a pic of it. Brilliant coincidence! B)

Loving the photos Rich - particularly the hairpin shots. Some iffy lines there chaps! :p;)

+1 - very nice, might need to grab the hi-res on of me B) I blame the tyre release agent for making me run wide :lol: Or you can just take the view I used all of the road ;)

Well done to all for a great event, from the organisers to all the members, its everyone that makes it a great meet and drive out. :#1:

If anyone has any pics of my car being detailed please pm them to me. :)

I have some within my collection of photos from the weekend Martin - will get the original sized ones to you.

Ill try and sort mine out tonight, but got quite a bit on after work today.

If anyone has any pics of my car being detailed please pm them to me. :)

I have some within my collection of photos from the weekend Martin - will get the original sized ones to you.

Ill try and sort mine out tonight, but got quite a bit on after work today.

Modding the mower Chris. :lol:

I would also like to say that apart from meeting the members in general I was extremely pleased to meet and talk to some of the members on the lower end of the age scale, many with their partners. I have often wondered how the influx of newbies in their early 20s would affect the forum but after this weekend I am confident that the future is looking bright. :clap:

I can appreciate that its sometimes a little intimidating to dive into a meet with such an age range and where many people know each other and it was great to have you along. :)