WALES MAY 2010 PHOTOS

Ebized

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Chris. After the mods are Nazis comment you could have left the pic of Beavis out. :lol:

Laughed at that myself Martin when i saw it :headhurt::lol:

But great pics Chris B)

Very nice Chris. After the mods are Nazis comment you could have left the pic of Beavis out. :lol:

Laughed at that myself Martin when i saw it :headhurt::lol:

But great pics Chris B)

Not sure what you were saying but you had Cavey in tears. :blush:

Ha ha, i want to know what Dave said to make Colin (Cavey) cry :lol:

Great photos as always guys, loving your work, just waiting on Darren (Anubis) to put his up :thumbs:

DSC_0314.jpg

It's been said many times before but here is the proof that Beavis actually IS a nazi! :teeth::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am sure that is when I was leaving for the day as you were all stood in that spot. In the pictures taken just before is my car leaving :#1:

Mine and June's pics from Saturday

P1060979.jpg

P1060980.jpg

P1060981.jpg

Hope those who drove up the hairpin in the Elan Valley spot their cars (they are hopefully in order)

P1060985.jpg

P1060986.jpg

P1060987.jpg

P1060988.jpg

P1060989.jpg

P1060990.jpg

P1060991.jpg

P1060992.jpg

P1060993.jpg

P1060995.jpg

P1060996.jpg

P1060997.jpg

P1060998.jpg

P1070003.jpg

P1070004.jpg

P1070005.jpg

P1070007.jpg

P1070008.jpg

P1070009.jpg

P1070010.jpg

P1070011.jpg

P1070012.jpg

P1070013.jpg

P1070015.jpg

Sorry if you car got missed :blush:

But once the vid is edited :headhurt: you may be on that :thumbs:

I couldn't believe it, I came out of the hotel following two modified Zeds (one blue, one white), got to the first roundabout and they went but I got stuck behind 4 or five cars then a white van, got to the next roundabout and they'd gone and my map had fallen into the passenger footwell so I saw a red Zed and followed that, after reaching to get the map I realised I had taken the wrong turn then looked in the mirror to see a fleet of Zeds behind me :scare: I thought "that's it, five mins into my first meet and I've buggered it" Thankfully the guy behind me (FP53...) went around me (I pulled over) and I followed him into Llangollen!

It was me in FP53, I saw you waving me past and thought "oh crap, I don't know where we're going either!" I just followed the red zed and hoped he knew the way. That worked until near Ruthin where I lost him at a junction, which left me leading our convey. I thought there wasn't any point in pulling over because it didn't seem like you knew the way either so I dug out the directions, crossed my fingers and luckily we ended up at the Lake!

The sheep in Wales aren't all white and fluffy! ;)

think we were some of those sheep :lol:

I'm sure I wasn't flavour of the week! I decided I knew a better, safer, more interesting, fun, exciting, economical route that enriched us all...

That's my line & I'm sticking with it! :p

:lol: No worries we got to Bala in good time and got the pick of the parking :thumbs:

I couldn't believe it, I came out of the hotel following two modified Zeds (one blue, one white), got to the first roundabout and they went but I got stuck behind 4 or five cars then a white van, got to the next roundabout and they'd gone and my map had fallen into the passenger footwell so I saw a red Zed and followed that, after reaching to get the map I realised I had taken the wrong turn then looked in the mirror to see a fleet of Zeds behind me :scare: I thought "that's it, five mins into my first meet and I've buggered it" Thankfully the guy behind me (FP53...) went around me (I pulled over) and I followed him into Llangollen!

It was me in FP53, I saw you waving me past and thought "oh crap, I don't know where we're going either!" I just followed the red zed and hoped he knew the way. That worked until near Ruthin where I lost him at a junction, which left me leading our convey. I thought there wasn't any point in pulling over because it didn't seem like you knew the way either so I dug out the directions, crossed my fingers and luckily we ended up at the Lake!

You blagged it very well, think we should organise the next event, how hard can it be.....? ;)

A bit late but might be worth to add a few more Sunday pics to the list...

img5431k.jpg

img5437b.jpg

img5438z.jpg

img5449g.jpg

img5454u.jpg

img5458l.jpg

img5464.jpg

img5473i.jpg

img5474p.jpg

img5484.jpg

img5486n.jpg

img5499yk.jpg

img5500j.jpg

img5504y.jpg

img5508.jpg

img5509h.jpg

img5517k.jpg

img5519c.jpg

img5541g.jpg

img5546z.jpg

they don't do much justice to the day really... kudos go to the organizers for a great event!

They are great pics and lots of different views there - thanks for posting zDAN :thumbs:

And I see you caught one of 'wing men' standing with his hands in his pockets - will have to have a serious word with Mr Simm :lol::lol: