WALES MAY 2010 PHOTOS

Ebized

First off, huge thanks to Dave and Colin for organising another brilliant weekend :thumbs:

Also, huge thanks to R35Lee for sorting me out with a power steering pump so I could be there :thumbs: (and sorry I missed saying goodbye to you - hope you got back safely)

Some piccies of mine (most of them when I got lost and ended up in front of the main group - just well cheesed off the video function on the camera decided to play up :thumbdown: )

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

DSCF0259.jpg

DSCF0260.jpg

DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0267.jpg

DSCF0268.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was my first time at a car meet, and although I was a little aprehensive at first being a newbie, I was made to feel very welcome and had an absolutely amazing time. The weather couldn't have been any better, the drives were totally exhilerating, the cars were amazing, and the organisation was unbelievably professional and well thought out. I have to say I met some fantastic people this weekend, and learnt lots of new things about my car........ and how to keep it clean!! This forum is by far the best mod I will ever have for my Zed, although I've now compiled a new wish-list after this weekend!!

Massive thanks to Colin and Dave for all your hard work in making this weekend the success it was, and to anyone else who was involved. It was very much appreciated, and I'm already looking forward to my next meet!!

:#1:

p.s. I'll post my photos on here as soon as I've worked out how!!

..........didn'y get one of the suicidal collies that almost put me into the hedge!

Jeez yes! I was up the front and saw them screaming down that track out the corner of my eye but had no time to warn any of you guys. I have to admit I looked in the wing mirror expecting the worst.

How you missed them / they missed you is still beyond me. Having had a similar experience the day before with an uncontrolled dog running in to the road in front of me I can imagine how you felt. :scare::surrender::scare:

Hoping to post some of my pics up later on. I'd also like to thank Colin, Dave, Martin, Chris and others who made this whole weekend so enjoyable, great organisation, fantastic company, astonishing roads and the best weather :yahoo::#1::yahoo:

Thanks guys :D

Bockaaarck I'm guessing your car was the red one ? I was following you in the GM car when the dogs decided they wanted to play with us, they swerved to avoid my car as I was swerving/braking to avoid them and then I saw them run behind my car in front of the GM behind (ZedJohn possibly?). I have no idea how both the dogs and the zeds all escaped unscathed.

I'd also like to thank the guys for organising the weekend - Colin and Dave in particular although I know lots of other people helped out too!

Having seen what that supernatural wax did on your car and on mine, Im thinking of testing it on the mower yes :)

Apparently, it works well on sunglasses as well mate ;)

What !! even yellow ones...........

Having seen what that supernatural wax did on your car and on mine, Im thinking of testing it on the mower yes :)

ESPECIALLY Yellow ones ! :lol:

Whilst I am here - I feel like Billy No Mates - Not one photo of my car yet! I'm sure I was on the drive with the rest of you, or was I dreaming... :headhurt:

ESPECIALLY Yellow ones ! :lol:

Whilst I am here - I feel like Billy No Mates - Not one photo of my car yet! I'm sure I was on the drive with the rest of you, or was I dreaming... :headhurt:

you need a stuffed animal on your bonnet ;)

here you go Billy ;)

DSC03533.jpg

Thanks Rich

I feel wanted again ;)

Neil who?

I'm the Neil that asked you what your hairdressing rates were mate :lol:

Think you need to buy a zed (I know you are tempted) ;)

Just pulling your chain! :lol:

Always tempted mate... :ninja: