WALES MAY 2010 PHOTOS

Ebized

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you getting there for andrew?!

Id get some pictures off mine but its tucked away in the garage all shiney :teeth:

We'll be setting off at the crack of dawn on saturday! :headhurt: Hoping to get there for 9.30 and do the saturday run. We've traded friday night for sunday so we don't have to rush off this time.

do both like me, thought sod were having a good run over down the back roads :teeth: and hoping to be there for 3ish plenty of time to remove any unwanted flies of the front end then get to the bar

Hopefully doing the same. The beast is all waxed and ready to go, maybe just one more layer in the morning :blush:

Dont worry its 24 degrees today in North Wales - really missed my zed but aircon in the 300 is fab :cold:

Colin that is Faaaarrr too shiny! Warning to any camera packing Zed bods - put a protective filter on before Colin's pearly white burns your sensors out! B)

do both like me, thought sod were having a good run over down the back roads :teeth: and hoping to be there for 3ish plenty of time to remove any unwanted flies of the front end then get to the bar

Im leaving the bugs on mine, I see them a little like go-faster stripes + they cover up some of the many stone chips I have recently acquired

Sadley me and the wife cant make it on her medical grounds not being too good, But we would both like to wish you a great weekend and have loads of fun.Dave and Laraine :thumbs:

Thanks for that Dave. Hope Laraine gets better soon :thumbs:

Im leaving the bugs on mine, I see them a little like go-faster stripes + they cover up some of the many stone chips I have recently acquired

I see you kept one that survived ;):lol:

Have a fab time everyone!!! :yahoo::drive1 Looking forward to all of those photos. B)

you not coming bronzee ?? :lol:

+1

Distance a very poor excuse :lol:

Lol, I'll remember that in November when we have a truely massive event, oh and May next year. 30th Anniversary of the club over here. :lol:

Enjoy all, don't get all those close up shots of splatted bugs!!! :evil:

was great to meet most of the team :yahoo:

sorry i had to dash off before dinner :blush:

great drive out but the single track roads with sheep in them was a little :scare: for my liking, it also didn't help my knob was loose either :lol:

i mean my richbrook titanium gear knob had come loose :lol: