My name is Conor

Hello folks,

Was recommended to check out the website by a friend as I'm seriously thinking of buying a Z.

I've owned a 200SX for the last 5 years and feel like it's time to move on.

I'm going to look at this one on Monday

http://pistonheads.com/sales/1716461.htm

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or advice on the car, or on what to look for/query when I go to see it.

Look forward to becoming a Z owner in the near future.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice,

Regards,

Conor.

Conor you should really start your own thread so we can all welcome you to the forum properly and give you help with buying your Zed ........ not a criticism ..... just forum etiquette ........... anyway :welcome:

Sorry for hijacking the thread....new to this forum malarkey. So how do I start a new thread? :)

:band:

THERE YOU GO

Now sit back and await all the lovely :welcome:S from the friendly people here :drive1:drive1:drive1

Welcome aboard Conor :)

Have a look through the FAQs section, it'll give you loads of info about different specs, known issues etc. That's a tidy looking Zed, maybe you should have a look at the For Sale section here as well. There are some nice cars in there at the moment and they will have been well looked after.

Enjoy your search :D