In Recognition of Sarnies 20k Posts

Very soon Liam will hit 20,000 posts. In recognition of this the team have been trying to think of a new status for him and a new colour for his name. Now it seems that a few members including Sarnie think i am anti-fun. Well lets see!! The team are giving the members a chance to come up for a new status for him, so lets see what you can come up with. And liam we are open to suggestions from you ;)

I will make a start

Sarnie Forum Slut

:teeth:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very soon Liam will hit 20,000 posts. In recognition of this the team have been trying to think of a new status for him and a new colour for his name. Now it seems that a few members including Sarnie think i am anti-fun. Well lets see!! The team are giving the members a chance to come up for a new status for him, so lets see what you can come up with. And liam we are open to suggestions from you ;)

I will make a start

Sarnie Forum Slut

Bet he'd rather have a 'Custom' "Sarnie 20,000 Posts" Slam Panel......................

I will make a start

Sarnie Forum Slut

Bet he'd rather have a 'Custom' "Sarnie 20,000 Posts" Slam Panel......................

Yeh, to go on his pushchair... :lol: