Hello

350ash

Hi,

I've been lurking on this forum for a while and on Friday I finally collected my own zed. It's a UK car, GT pack, 53 plate, 27k miles in Gunmetal.

My first impressions of it after driving around a bit this weekend are all good; I even got a wave from a fellow 350 driver on my way back from collecting the car, something that never used to happen in my Focus!

Hopefully the photos below will work.

P1020395.jpg

P1020400.jpg

P1020394.jpg

P1020401.jpg

P1020402.jpg

Ash

Thanks for all the welcome messages.

Unfortunately the garage it's parked in in one of the pictures isn't mine - that was at the dealership where I collected the car. Normally I would have had a look round the Quattroporte but I was so excited about getting my car that I completely ignored it!

I'm guessing it was a garage queen before I got. I bought it from a dealership but it only had one previous owner and it looks like it's been quite carefully looked after during that time (I'm hoping it has been!). It's dirty already since I did a few miles this weekend, now I need to wait to the weekend to get out there and clean it.