New Owner

Hi all,

Been looking for a 2 seater convertible since September last year. Went through various options including Z4's, TT's, VX220's etc and thought I'd settled on an Elise. Did various driving days and found that my 40 year old body is now designed for a bit more comfort :D I was then surprised to see the 350z (a car I've always liked) in roadster format. Did a bit more research and settled on my criteria. 350z, Roadster, 2007+, Night blue - yeah I'm picky :blush: Went online to show the wife the type of car I was thinking of in December. It kind of went like this,

"You know I've been thinking for a while to get a new car well here's the shape I want. In fact thats actually the roadster there, and the right colour and its 2007. In fact thats the car I'm going to buy. Right Now!"

Picked up the phone there and then, test drove it, bought it same day. So Stanksi - thanks for looking after your car so well as I'm now the proud owner of it, and don't worry it will be very well looked after :)

I do have an issue with the roof not folding down correctly everytime though, it seems to catch just before it gets fully into its enclosure. It's no biggie as I'll get it fixed under warranty, but if its a known issue and there's a quick fix I'll just do it myself. Anyone else come across this before?

Thanks and looking forward to being an active member.

Dave

:welcome: to the forum Dave - wow you have my old baby :clap: so did you find the club card i left behind the passenger compartment then? ;)

Good to know its still around and back in the club although a little sad at the same time :blush:

re: roof I never had any issues with it although I did notice the day I part ex'd it there is a velcro strap that sometimes catches on the way down - just undo it and pull it back a little further that should sort it.

Btw it has about 15 layers of wax on it Blackfire midnight sun - best stuff I've ever used (thanks to Stews advice)

Hey get a picture up............ here is one to start you off :lol:

cVG7Vr1CV1.jpg

If you need any past info about it please PM me happy to advise - did you buy it from Hamish per chance?

Get yourself on to the Wales club run if you can in May - be good to meet up and see the old tub again :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy it as much as I have :drive1

PS I will buy it back off you in 10 years time for £300 :lol:

Hi Stanski,

Yup bought it off Hamish - and would certainy buy another car off him again.

I did find the card, however Hamish had already told me you were a very active member on the 350z forums so knew where to look to find you :) Would have joined earlier but life has been a tad hectic of late.

I'll take a look and see if I can make the May meet.