IPHONE3gs OR BLACKBERRY

jacr87

Need some sensible opinions here. i'm due an update next month and im struggling to make my mind up between an I phone or blackberry model. I already have an I pod touch 32gb and enjoy the functions of it. Do I jump on the band wagon and get the apple phone? Or go gor something completely different.

I decided not to last time and got another windows phone. Had a few now....

Decided to get an Iphone and I'm loving it. Had an Ipod already but not a touch. I like the ease of use of it. It takes a minute to get used to and there are things it doesn't do but they are quickly forgotten.

A friend has just gone from a Blackberry to an iPhone. He uses his phone for his business (a lot) and did wonder how he would get on. He absolutely loves it and got used to it in a day. I have a 64gb iTouch and find it great to use. It seems that most of the mobile phones will be touch screen before long so its definitely the way to go. (Aplogies to Husky for recommending an Apple product).

Had the same dillema personaly, but went for the Iphone instead and loved it ever since. Easily the best phone ive ever used. Sure there are things it doesnt do, or doesnt do as well as others out there, but like previously stated, you will soon forget about these!

Everyone in my office has either a private iPhone of a company blackberry.

They all hate the blackberry (nicknamed by most as the raspberry) for many reasons, although mainly crashes and poor battery life. They all rave about the iPhone but it's so dull to have what everyone else has. Plus you are tied in to apple iTunes etc. Oh, and for some reason they can only do one thing at once -and beleive me that is a pain at times.

I have typed this proping up a lamppost in newcastle center on my nokia n900 which I have had for a week now. I have to say it is the best phone I have ever owned, the latest patch to the software makes it really easy to use and my God it is fast! I thoroughly recommend you take a look. Don't just read the main reviews, read what buyers thinkof their phone. They all love it :)

I know webget these threads once in a while so inwill just do a short version of my normal reply - Wonderphone everytime forget about everyone else with one who cares what others have it's what you like! Had mine since November now and love it.

Btw Stew you dark horse you got one then :thumbs: Bet it was that demo at my house on the fartin' furiuos fart piano that sold it to ya eh? :lol::p

i had both the original metal iphone and the 3g and was utterly disappointed with the latter. The build quality just seemed really low as just about all of them develop cracks on the back of the case.

I have since got an HTC HD2 which i really like and hopefully will be upgradeable to the newly announced Windows Phone Series 7 :thumbs:

I have a blackberry and think it's great!

+1 I have a storm 1 and love it BUT many of my mates have these iphones and I love how easy and what you can do on them and my contract is up end of July so i will change to the newer iphone which will have a longer battery time and larger again memory :scare::thumbs:

i have a raspberry, i would have loved an iphone but the deal i got on the blackberry in terms of minutes, unlimited texts and internet was just too good to pass up. I'm really pleased with it. Being a gadget girl and a massive ipod fan I will have another look at the iphone when my blackberry contract comes up for renewal. I'm impressed with blackberry though and not had any issues. My ex had a blackberry for business and they switched to iphone - he's begged them to let him go back to blackberry and they've let him. He's not into gadgets though and its for business use so it depends whether you want a good business tool or a great toy!

ive got a windows phone at the moment, and NEVER again! hate the thing with a passion! my contract expires in june so ill be going for an iphone then!

Ditto...an HTC Touch HD...until I left it in a taxi the other week!!

Best thing I could've done really, it was good to have a phone nobody else had...but it was pretty useless except for checking emails and using as an MP3 player.

I've picked up a cheapie Tocco Lite now until I decide which route to go next. I'm thinking Sony Ericsson Satio, it has WiFi plus I can run Spotify on it :)

i think the whole point is listing what you actually would get out of a particular phone and what you want and then making an appropriate purchase. No point having something all singing and dancing if you just want to actually make a phone call (god forbid) :lol: