What switched us off at about 12.25 today

This is ace news for me! We had no internet at work today between 12 and 2 while we had an upgrade. I had to work and i was itching to get on here! I'm so glad nobody else could either! :lol: Having said that they cocked it up so its no internet tomorrow lunchtime either! :thumbdown:

Having said that they cocked it up so its no internet tomorrow lunchtime either! :thumbdown:
Nixy, I'd have a word about your companies priorities. Surely the internet should be up at lunchtime when everyone uses it, and down during work hours? :)

I thought the work browser was having a fit again. Glad there is an explanation for the down time.

Horrible, horrible day! :byebye:

Funny yesterday, i had an urgent call from one of our customers that they couldnt process credit card transactions. I logged into their system and it didnt look like there were any problems, so i phoned them back asking for more info and they said 'Well, there was a major gas explosion in the area yesterday which took out a load of telephone lines, do you think that could be related?' :lol::doh:

Having said that they cocked it up so its no internet tomorrow lunchtime either! :thumbdown:
Nixy, I'd have a word about your companies priorities. Surely the internet should be up at lunchtime when everyone uses it, and down during work hours? :)

I thought the work browser was having a fit again. Glad there is an explanation for the down time.

I know! useless gits, fancy mending it at LUNCHTIME! I'll have to surf in works time tomorrow now instead! :lol:

i was panicking that my IT department had finally worked out i've been on here and worked out how to block the address :scare:

thank god it was just down time at the server end, my naughty secret is safe. :yahoo:

Yeah that does worry me

Apparently our IT department can see what sites have been visited but can't pinpoint exactly who it was.....

:dry: Dont think it will take a genius to work out who is on it all day :lol: