Quick Hello - car and pictures now arrived!

Afternoon All,

Just thought I would post up a quick hello...so Hello! :wave:

Have been reading the boards for a while and have finally joined up - I must say that it is refreshing to read a forum where the last post isn't 'Look at my huge new fibreglass wing' :dry:

My current car has given me many an hour of spanner related pleasure as I have built it but time has come to upgrade. :byebye:

Have long been hunting myslef a Zed but the time has now come when I can seriously take the plunge - so I will be looking out for a clean - unmolested - UK model and if at all possible one with the Nismo kit already fitted. One thing I am keep to find out about is how the nex road tax brackets fit the 350.

I will aim to keep stupid posts to a minimum - is there a way I can disable my account to coincide with pub closing time? :lol:

Chris

• 2 years later...

Well - it took a long time (house buying got in the way!), but welcome to my new toy!!!

Had it a couple of weeks no and despite a couple of niggles to sort - I am over the moon with it!

It got a clean today - but owing to an Amazon delivery opportunity - the clay, polish and wax will have to wait until next week. :teeth::yahoo:

IMAG1288.jpg

IMAG1287.jpg

IMAG1289.jpg