New girlie on the block!!

PKAT

Hello!! I got spotted so I thought I'd check you guys out!!

350Z in blue, in Bracknell, with a private plate. Did anyone go to the Nissan Race club in Silverstone? I went last week, had my play in a 370 and got the best score in my section so got 2 hot laps with Luc thingame in the GTR. Cool!!

Lin :)

:drive1

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh!! So many of you saying hi, its great!

I'm very unhappy with my baby at the moment as had a main 40amp fuse go (which isn't even in stock at the dealers!!) and no idea what made it blow. Am waiting... :bang:

The exhaust is also gone and am waiting for Nissan Customer care to call back to see if they will contribute, as she's only done 30k. Other than that, its stainless steel I think.

Can't believe the cost. I could have had a new pair of shoes AND a handbag!!! :scare:

Other than that, I love her, reg PU55KAT, so if you see me, toot!

What's all this Thursday /Friday meet thing?? Would obviously be walking to it this week though!!

lol

Lin

welcome to the club,

the other sprinkles are a great bunch and play a big role in the club, so expanding the female ranks is always a good thing.

you'll have to get some pics up

:welcome:

what biscuit means is they bully us :lol:

:welcome::#1:

First bit of advice, do not go to the stealers for anything other than a service, any items you need you'll get off members here for a lot less than Nissan charge for example there are usuually standard exhausts for sale on here for less than £100..........