New girlie on the block!!

PKAT

Ive got a crusty pair of boxer shorts, Hai Karati gift set and a half eaten Kebab in my over night bag. :dry:

I guess I just didnt want to brag about it in my sig though - I get sick of all the female attention... I bet even Husky will have his lip stick out reading this.

:bounce:

Is that bottle of aftershave a Taiwanese import then?? Sounds like a bit before my time!! lol

:clap:

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive got a crusty pair of boxer shorts, Hai Karati gift set and a half eaten Kebab in my over night bag. :dry:

I guess I just didnt want to brag about it in my sig though - I get sick of all the female attention... I bet even Husky will have his lip stick out reading this.

:bounce:

i find No.13 Vixen red brings out the rose of my cheeks hon :winkiss:

Who says I can't sell Handbags and shoes :lol: May just surprise you all and add some new lines, theres plenty of us sprinkles on here now you know :teeth: Not doing Crusty boxers though!! Yuk :yuck:

We like handbags and shoes!!

Its so nice of Nissan too to amend the design of the 370 to allow me to stow my bag and retrieve it whilst driving. I so hate fishing for lippy and mascara whilst balancing my coffee and playing chase!!

:drive1

Who says I can't sell Handbags and shoes :lol: May just surprise you all and add some new lines, theres plenty of us sprinkles on here now you know :teeth: Not doing Crusty boxers though!! Yuk :yuck:

We like handbags and shoes!!

Its so nice of Nissan too to amend the design of the 370 to allow me to stow my bag and retrieve it whilst driving. I so hate fishing for lippy and mascara whilst balancing my coffee and playing chase!!

:drive1

dont boast about the multitasking unfairness now :lol:

Not doing Crusty boxers though!! Yuk :yuck:

:shrug:

Is that bottle of aftershave a Taiwanese import then?? Sounds like a bit before my time!! lol

:bang: Theres no accounting for taste......

Husky behave ;)

By the way my Bro lives in Bracknall.... 'Bracknall Bovver Boys'

He fell out with me cos I went to Lego land Windsor and didnt visit him.... Mardy git, he hasnt spoke to me for three months and im supposed to be his best man next year.

He lives on Herbert Close, go and chuck paint thinner on his car and tell him he is a mardy basturd from me

:dry:

Husky behave ;)

He fell out with me cos I went to Lego land Windsor and didnt visit him.... Mardy git, he hasnt spoke to me for three months and im supposed to be his best man next year.

He lives on Herbert Close, go and chuck paint thinner on his car and tell him he is a mardy basturd from me

love it :lol::lol::lol:

So when you doing the first ever Louis Vuitton Handbag Groupbuy then? :lol::lol::lol:

Oh Prada please....

:p

Husky behave ;)

He's probably annoyed that you didn't bring him any lego

Husky behave ;)

He's probably annoyed that you didn't bring him any lego

I would be miffed with no lego too. Lego is awesomeness, how did you not realise this tarmac, either that or you knew and hoarded the lego for yourself :nono:

i have run the lego league at a previous school, and my boss runs it at my current one. students get given robotic lego to build with and have to complete challenges with their lego built robots. big national competition, have even won a couple of trophies with a few groups as well.

James May built a house with it!! I like the Lego land world though. You have to look really closely but there are some really funny jokes there...

like two sheep shagging or a man climbing out of his lover's window!! lol

1st post 96 replies 7 pages, that's a cracking start.

Welcome to the forum :thumbs:

Cheers Alessandro!!

yes, but she's a bird!

wot do u expect! :lol:

Piggin' cheek Martin!! lol