New girlie on the block!!

PKAT

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll say another Hi if you like? Then you say hi back etc etc etc..........this could go on until xmas! :lol:

I could couldn't I. Is this proof that girls talk forever??

Do you think we could keep it going until Christmas?

Husky is a big gay homo dog. He sits on cars trying to get men to stroke him.

And he pretends to be Scottish..... He's not only really English, he's a SOUTHERNER!

Thankyou Stew, for that space filling comment, which is much appreciated. Husky, would you care to respond?

:lol::lol::lol: lived in scotland most of my life :p parent scottish but alas, yes, while dad posted on army bussiness i was born south :cry: *hangs head in shame*

:disguise:

DAMMIT stew!! i didnt even think, and looked at the thread, your evil trap worked and so i responded :rant::rant:

:lol::lol::lol: lived in scotland most of my life :p parent scottish but alas, yes, while dad posted on army bussiness i was born south :cry: *hangs head in shame*

DAMMIT stew!! i didnt even think, and looked at the thread, your evil trap worked and so i responded :rant::rant:

I didn't know you were English! I was just trying to provoke you! :lol::lol::lol:

So the dog not only checked the thread, he responded!

I didn't know you were English! I was just trying to provoke you! :lol::lol::lol:

So the dog not only checked the thread, he responded!

creepy guess :lol: