New girlie on the block!!

PKAT

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... Unless customer care come up with the spondoolies, I shall go elsewhere. Thanks for the offer of the fuse! Not sure what caused it to blow though, and as I can't drive her, she's at the dealers.

*sigh*

Like the magnaflow exhausts..I understand we get 15%. Do I need to do anything to get this? like quote some ref or something?

Would like to know when the meets are..so many questions!!

On the 370 drive, it was a LH and the clutch was mighty fierce (paddle clutch apparently?? wotever...) so as I'm tall and had a lid on, the gear shift was in an awkward position. Managed to finally get my eye in and throw her around on the last lap (boo) but there are lots more places to stow stuff away (like a glovebox - hurray) and the rear strut is a lot lower. I like the rear parcel shelves behind each seat too. Didn't have time to play with the satnav, so I assume its still rubbish and doesn't accept postcodes. And although the cd does now play MP3, I didn't see an ipod connector.

Also don't like the new colour blue either!! lol

Picky, picky..

have a .gif file to load onto my profile but it keeps saying its too big!!

:dance:

Hi Lin & :welcome: to the forum. Just don't believe anything the other Sprinkles tell you about any of the male members ;)

Oh believe EVERYTHING :lol:

Don't say you haven't been warned - check out the thread below ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26650&hilit=success+of+marriage

and certainly do not listen to anything Sarnie says :scare:

You two may want to talk exhausts Vik. ;)

Hi Lin & :welcome: to the forum. Just don't believe anything the other Sprinkles tell you about any of the male members ;)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=26650&hilit=success+of+marriage

Aye..........but am by no means an expert.......l tend to rely on the 'oracle' in Perth ;):lol:

But there will be a 2nd hand OEM exhaust coming on the market this weekend if Alex hasn't already sold it :thumbs:

Aye..........but am by no means an expert.......l tend to rely on the 'oracle' in Perth ;):lol:

But there will be a 2nd hand OEM exhaust coming on the market this weekend if Alex hasn't already sold it :thumbs:

This is too much fun. that thread you pointed me to is hilarious!! I'm so not doing my work here... I will be working all night at this rate! CS will fix me up with a Miltek if Nissan Customer care don't cough up. Just such a shame I have to go from Bracknell to Leicester to get it!! That is of course if the electrical fault is diagnosed...

*sigh*

He might also do my rims, get me spacers and a thingey to make me sound cool too. Just like going in to a shop to buy a pair of trousers and coming out with the ensemble!! lol

that bloody thread is like a call to arms for the sprinkle community. :doh:

its like an automotive sufferjet movement :scare:

next thing we know they'll be burning their valet mirrors and and beating us on track days. :dummy:

dam those estrogen hormones ***shake fist smilie***