Hello from Central Scotland

Hi everyone - been poking about the forum the last few days so i thought i'd say hello.

My name is Marc and i hail from Falkirk in Central Scotland.

I'm looking at getting of rid of my Civic Type S and moving up to either a coupe or the roadster over the next month or two depending on funds. I used to have a Mk2 MR2 and was heavily into that scene for a while but needed something a little more practical for getting to work (regretted it ever since!) so now looking for something a little faster. BMW Z4 3.0 and S2000 are worth a shout but the big Z has caught my eye and i've fancied one since they came out.

There seems to be a good presence in Scotland so will probably drop into one of the meets for a little nose round the motors.

Marc

Welcome to the madhouse. Scotland is the 350z capital of the UK. You'll notice even more now you're looking at them Marc. ;) Happy Zed hunting. Oh, and one of the best bits about Zed ownership is this wacky, but lovely forum. :#1::#1::#1: