chrisjones6699

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 years old

Offshore Logistics Manager

0 years protected no claims

clean licence (when took it out but now have 3 points.......... :lol: )

6K miles per Year

Named Driver - The Mrs (40yrs old)

£402 with Aviva............ :thumbs:

Sick! This just makes me feel sick!! :thumbdown:

If it makes you feel worse my price includes a supercharger :p

How about £240 fully comp? :D (including £20 extra for the GT pack)

It helps being a bit ancient at 53 years old but the big help is that I also have another vehicle. I have a Citroen Berlingo Multispace diesel (boring but useful)

350z for fun. Boring Berlingo for when I am being Mr Practical and need to carry more than 2 golf bags.

Admiral multi car policy. 15 years no claims parked on drive overnight, 6k miles per year.

They also gave me 5 years no claims on the Berlingo.

The call centre operatives do seem to know what they are talking about and were very helpful. They even phoned to check that the documentation had arrived about 2 weeks after I took out the policy.

I gather that this policy is not always good value but they seem to realise that I can't drive two vehicles at the same time. I am not sure how it would compare for two vehicles and two drivers. All I know is that I am glad I saw the advert on TV cos it saved me quite a bit of money that I can use for petrol.

• 7 months later...
Hi all. Im thinking of buying Z. I cant believe in the premiums you are posting here, 240 ???? I just checked admiral website for example and it returned 2K. Im 27, no points, no claims, 7yrs NCB.

do you live in The Bronx??

taken out a week ago:

i'm 22

2005 model no mods

3 points

5 yrs NCB

£925 with my stepdad on

was around £1070 without him but he's wanted a Z since they came out so i thought it would cheer him up a bit. and saved me a nice bundle :D

with admiral through comparethemarket.com

23years old

6years NCB

No points

£480 Fully comp

:#1:

that is insanely cheap. how did you manage that???

Multicar with my girlfriend and her Aygo (£267 for her car) I was very suprised to say the least. It was through admiral and all mods declared :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
How about £240 fully comp? :D (including £20 extra for the GT pack)

It helps being a bit ancient at 53 years old but the big help is that I also have another vehicle. I have a Citroen Berlingo Multispace diesel (boring but useful)

350z for fun. Boring Berlingo for when I am being Mr Practical and need to carry more than 2 golf bags.

Admiral multi car policy. 15 years no claims parked on drive overnight, 6k miles per year.

They also gave me 5 years no claims on the Berlingo.

The call centre operatives do seem to know what they are talking about and were very helpful. They even phoned to check that the documentation had arrived about 2 weeks after I took out the policy.

I gather that this policy is not always good value but they seem to realise that I can't drive two vehicles at the same time. I am not sure how it would compare for two vehicles and two drivers. All I know is that I am glad I saw the advert on TV cos it saved me quite a bit of money that I can use for petrol.

I got a quote from Admiral, admittedly not a multi-car policy,but for an 05 standard GT, garaged all the time - £579.21. I am 66 and have proven 9 years NCB driving less than 8k miles per year. In the end, I went with SAGA because they're there when you need them. All I've heard about Admiral is how cheap they are.

:dry: