• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 YR's old

5 YR's N/C

All Mods declared

Additional car (MG ZR+ 1.4)

£1400 on the dot, took it out pay monthly, works out around £1550-£1600 mark :thumbs:

Sky Insurance, talk to a guy called Danny, sorted all mine out top lad, or if not Ollie, is on here :thumbs:

Right, I'll get the ball rolling......(gulp)

28yrs old

1yrs no claims

.......£1300

Please let there be someone worse of than me!! :(

ouch where do you live bagram airbase afghanistan

mine is

1 years no claims

3 points

all mods

£700 with admiral

i found the biggest reduction was being married and putting my wife on the insurance. cost more not to put her on.

i found the biggest reduction was being married and putting my wife on the insurance. cost more not to put her on.

For some strange reason for me this worked out the other way round, but i remembe when i first got my zed, put my dad on it and it knocked £200 off the price :thumbs:

For some strange reason for me this worked out the other way round, but i remembe when i first got my zed, put my dad on it and it knocked £200 off the price :thumbs:

My dad made the price go up & my mum brought it down. Shes never driven the car but shes insured on it ;)

I found putting my mum on the insurance reduced it by around £100+ - looks like my renewal is going to be £288 this time round for 30yr & 7+ NCB in Hampshire. Even tho my mum hasn't driven it this year it saved me £98 :)

I keep reminding my mum she still needs my permission to drive it :lol:

As posted else where mine was £350!!

I'm 43

9yrs no claims but had 1 fault claim, 1 non fault and 1 vandalism claim in 5 yrs!

That doesn't include the big claim from the other week!!

3 points for speeding

My original insurance company wanted £800, which i decided was taking the pi**, so went on to the compare the market site and the price ranged from £480 to £2000 plus, with some companies not willing to insure me for various reasons.

Swiftcover.com came in the lowest and i got the price down to £350 by having the basic comprehensive cover and going for a £750 excess. On hindsight it wasn't the best thing to do considering the accident that followed, but i had the best service possible from the insurers, and will renew with them next year if they can come up with a competitive quote :thumbs: