Hello from Tech Carbon

Hello there 350z owners

My name is Jay and I work with a company called Tech Carbon.

We custom make carbon fibre car parts for people usually via group buys.

It's my job to look for new car clubs who might be interested in carbon fibre parts so I thought I'd have a look on here and see what you guys fancied?

In the past we have worked on Celicas, MR2s, Preludes, Supras, Imprezas and others.

Parts include carbon fibre bonnets, bumpers, skirts, spoilers, boots, interior trim and dash and egnine bay covers etc.

Ideally looking to get some ideas from you guys as to what parts you would like to see made into group buys?

Prices are very very competitive and I can upload some pictures to show the quality of work.

Opinions and ideas welcome guys!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies and welcomes guys :teeth:

So what kinda things you guys interested in seeing made in to carbon fibre parts?

Usually start off with interior trims, bonnets, bumpers and lips etc...

If you guys have someone that does your carbon now let me know so I try not to cover the same products as them to steal their business. :boxing:

Jay

If you guys have someone that does your carbon now let me know so I try not to cover the same products as them to steal their business. :boxing:

Jay

Great attitude Jay! EPRacing supply a lot of carbon bits.

I think you'd do well selling a carbon interior kit the same as RSWs but at a reasonable cost!

Hi and welcome Jay, out of interest how many interested people do you need to create a mould and produce a part ?

Paul

Good question!

Really it's based on the price/size of the part because we have to make it worthwhile to us finding a original to mould (either by buying one or borrowing one in excahnge for a free carbon fibre replica) and the producing the part.

Usually on body panels like bonnets, bumpers, wings and doors is a min of 5 for a group buy.

We can always just produce a single part for someone outside of a group buy but that will obviously cost more as we would be taking the mould for just one sale.

Interior plastics and trim more like 10 min and that's usually easy enough as everyone has an interior, right? :yahoo:

(I love the smilies on this site by the way! :#1: )

You guys can take a look at our site http://techcarbon.co.uk/ for some ideas and a few pics but to be honest the site needs updating with all the parts we produced lately - been mad with business lately so need to find a few mins sometime to update that but there is a few pics to give you general idea.

We will be pulling off carbon fibre interior trim for the Honda Prelude tomorrow as we just finished with the moulds for them so when they are done will get some pics up for you guys.

CF door handle covers would be a great start if you can do them. :)

We can do pretty much anything if we have an original to mould :thumbs:

I would like to be the first to offer a bonnet you could use.

If we can get a group buy for something new in carbon.

Join a queue :lol: two post up :boxing:

Also be intrested in Pillar Garnish just let me kwon prices for the two

T2. Bonnet and Pillar Garnish :thumbs:

For me some simple trim bits would be nice such as door handle trim, window switches trim (really want this as it scratches soooo easily)

For many of the trim pieces there are foreign suppliers but IMO if we could establish a UK supplier it would be much more advantageous.

That pillar looks great!

Would love to do that one if there's enough interest for it.

What are the other two pieces to go with the window controls for the 3 interior parts?

Problem with the pillar is it a carbon sticker and up close it dose not look that good they just pop off :thumbs:

sorry for being thick but what is the 3 interior parts ? :thumbs:

think his is what you are talking about

DSCN0850.jpg

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0852.jpg

:thumbs: