Hello from Tech Carbon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will get some prices for the interior parts up today :thumbs:

Can you tell us how much all the interior parts will cost (i.e. seperately and together as a big pack). I'm very interested in the big pack with everything in it.

Should include:

> Door Handle trim

> dial gauge cover

> rear view mirror cover

> window switches trim

> center console trim (this is two versions since 2006 models have the hazard lights button in different location - need extra hole infront of gear stick, whereas older models don't need the hole)

> center air vent covers

Eagerly awaiting for prices and ETA for them! :D

Fairly sure I have a member already who has offered to provide the mirror cover to mould but if I am mistaken (seem to have acquired a LOT of PM so will have to sort through them all tomorrow and see exactly who is offering what) then I will certainly keep your offer in mind mate :)

Right guys sorry there has been on update for a few days things got pretty busy pretty quick but here we are.

Somehow I managed to lose the list of people I wrote down who had offered us the parts to mould for the interior parts.

Last I remember someone (P15 ULT springs to mind) was sending us the interior parts to mould so we could get the group buy together.

Basically we after the two window control surrounds for the doors, the two bits of the centre console section, the bits in the pic below and the rear strut brace cover.

z4.jpg

If I have mis-understood you P15 ULT please correct me - it's my own stupid fault I can;t find that list!!

Thanks guys

Jay

Yeah as you guys can see from pics we got work cut out!

Just waiting on a new oven to get delivered this week then turning out bits like the interior trim shown above will be quick and easy :teeth:

In the process of taking moulds of all the stuff Cooper kindly loaned... we weren't quite expecting the amount of stuff he brought but hey-ho - life's full of surprises.

Coops did offer that too B)

We decided to just take on the interior trim for now... get all the moulds done and the prototype ones for Coops' car, make sure all is good then sort a group buy for all the bits in the near future and after that's done moving on to the engine bay and the exterior panels.

• 2 weeks later...