Hello from Tech Carbon

i would like to offer my appologies to tech carbon , i did indeed offer up parts for him and have been super busy of late and this slipped my mind, hope you have managed to get everything you need and if your looking for any other stuff i will do my best to help out

cheers Paul

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries buddy I couldn't remember who had offered what (there were a lot of offers!!)

But thankfully Coops pulled through and as he lives *really* close to me it works out OK.

Will keep you in mind if we need anything else after this interior group buy comes together (taking longer than expected taking the moulds but hopefully everyone (especially Coops) bares with us on this and the finished package will be well worth the wait!

We are also doing a lot of bits in the interior that (as far as I'm aware) no-one has done in CF before so hopefully you guys will like them ;)

Jay

the problem might be that you need to extend the 'pipes' on top (where the 6 bolts go) in the spacer kit you use the white washers/spacers for that. Also whoever wanted to get this would need to get separate washers/spacers for the strutbar and also longer bolts.

:thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24954

I've got the plenum and spacer sorted mate, have a look at the thread for this and other engine bay goodies :thumbs:

sorry for putting this link in here tech carbon, I thought as you were concentrating on interior I'll leave it alone and do engine bay parts so we wasn't in direct competition, let me know if it's ok or I'll remove it :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=24954

I've got the plenum and spacer sorted mate, have a look at the thread for this and other engine bay goodies :thumbs:

sorry for putting this link in here tech carbon, I thought as you were concentrating on interior I'll leave it alone and do engine bay parts so we wasn't in direct competition, let me know if it's ok or I'll remove it :thumbs:

really if you go through all that bother would it not be better with something like this:

kssv.jpg

:clap:

• 1 month later...

i may be wrong but i think carbon coops is now the face of tech carbon, well on here any way, i think he maybe doing the sales side and leg work for them, so that they can concentrate on manufacture. i could be completely wrong and anyone feel free to correct me.

• 4 weeks later...