Hello from Tech Carbon

Sounds good I think it's looking like starting off with the bonnets (list going for that one as you saw) then the interior dash and trim pieces I will be putting up a thread for later today and then see what people are interested in after that.

Haven't yet got plans for any engine bay things but if we get request for it we can sort something out between us I hope (wouldn't want to come in trying to steal your business or anything like that obviously)

As said would be intrested to see some of your work in the flesh, and interior tat for sure is one of the next options i am thinkin of :thumbs:

You have a PM coming your way :thumbs:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like you are going to be very competitive on the price front!!

I'd be interested in the door switch areas, maybe even the interior vent trim if its flexible enough to fit the countours?

Front lips are also of interest....

I'll keep my eyes peeled for your interior group buy thread :thumbs:

We have done the rear view mirror before and providing the 350z one isn't stupidly complicated or anything it shouldn't cost more than £40-£45 area.

Definatley interested at that price :thumbs:

What about the rear strut brace, the plastic piece that holds the z insert peice ?

I'm suprised it took four pages before someone mentioned the rear strut brace cover...

A replacement would be better than just an overlay tbh, I wonder what prices they would go for.

What about the rear strut brace, the plastic piece that holds the z insert peice ?

I'm suprised it took four pages before someone mentioned the rear strut brace cover...

A replacement would be better than just an overlay tbh, I wonder what prices they would go for.

And even more, what about the hole lot in carbon, all the panels, so all the rear strut brace covers were in carbon, would look B) , be intresting to see if this can be done and prices ?

As long as you can mould it, you can make it, well that's what I am guessing anyways

That's exactly it mate. Get a mould and it all gets very easy :teeth:

Take a look at these pics I got off some members - these are the bits I have in mind to do ASAP.

I checked my e-mails at 6pm and had nothing from this site so I didn't log on, same again 10 mins ago but logged on anyway to a couple of new pages on my threads and 6 PMs lol!

z1.jpg

z2.jpg

z3.jpg

z4.jpg

z5.jpg

z6.jpg

Aiming to get on with them soon.

It would seem (as T2 correctly pointed out) you guys would like quality-assurance before going much further and that's understandable.

So what we will do is either get the interior parts above and get a few of them made for you guys and get some good pics up.

Then move on to more products B)

Replicate the RSW interior parts to the same or even better quality and you'll make a fortune. I'll buy the set off you for sure. :)

The problem with the zed is it's interior lets it down, and the only kit out there that 'brightens' the interior up is made by RSW (for everything costs something around the £800 mark!). RSW prices are so heavily inflated because they know they have little to no competition (as stated before - £160 for a mirror cover is taking the mick considering what it is).

Most carbon fibre companys tend to charge ridiculous prices for their parts because a) it will sell and B) cos there isn't much competition.

We charge based on the size of the job and how complicated it is, not based on how much people want it as we know just as well as everyone else how expensive modding can get!!

I will get some prices for the interior parts up today :thumbs: