Big Phils progress

bigphil

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew has just phoned and I am pleased to be able to pass on some positive news. The second operation was successful and has eased the pressure on the brain. As such Phil is now stable and the doctors can concentrate on treating the infection.

Andrew passes on his thanks for the continued messages of support. Many people have asked to be able to send flowers and cards but he has asked that we hold off on this for the time being.

Its still a very long road but this is at least a step in the roght direction. He will post up himself when he has the opportunity.

Just caught this thread now..... so sorry & socked to hear the news Andrew, there's not a lot to say that hasn't already been said but having met Phil when I brought my car up he was a pleasure to meet and with a refreshing level of honest in today's world!

Anyway, glad that the last update is more positive..... my thoughts are with you and your family right now.

I'm completely speechless reading this thread. Just received a package from Phil this morning. What a shock. As many of you have already said, what a horrible thing to happen to such a kind and honest bloke.

My thoughts go out to you Phil, Andrew and all your family.

Shocked...you just don't know what each day will bring. Still, at least he's in the right place, and I know we always think of the worst, I'm sure he will make good recovery soon :thumbs:

Has anybody thought of getting a message to him from the OC?