Big Phils progress

bigphil

Haven't been on here since selling my 350Z (and forgot my log in, it's Z Boy) but just been told about this by Jay C and had to post up and wish Phil, Andrew and all of your family the best. I can't believe such a nasty thing would happen to such a top guy. Thanks again for all the help you guys up there gave me everytime I came up to ESR and for making us feel welcome etc., I really hope he makes a good recovery.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just logged on to find this.......

am massively shocked and having been in the same situation...both mine and janice's thought's go out to the family and everyone close to phil at this time...

have gone through each of the posts and to find that phil's turned the first corner is great news

Dave

Sorry to hear this Andrew, but good news to a well deserved man! It was very empty without you and your Dad there yesterday.

Having met him a few times and pestered him on the phone too I truely wish him well! The North East has some of the very best hospitals around.

My thoughts and regards to you and your family.

Thanks for all the comments guys, Obviously Andrew will be in and out so ill be trying my best to hold fort to take phone calls etc and try and keep this place running till he gets better, phils like more of a friend than a boss so im doing all i can to help out, any questions for prices and order times etc or if you are waiting to hear back about something, PM me and ill get back to you asap...

Thanks for your support. :group:

Fletch

East Shore Racing

Thanks for all the comments guys, Obviously Andrew will be in and out so ill be trying my best to hold fort to take phone calls etc and try and keep this place running till he gets better, phils like more of a friend than a boss so im doing all i can to help out, any questions for prices and order times etc or if you are waiting to hear back about something, PM me and ill get back to you asap...

Fletch

East Shore Racing

Those comments serve to confirms that ESR is a great example of a British business that is passionate about what it does and really cares about its customers and staff - a huge credit to Phil. :thumbs:

Fletch

East Shore Racing

Those comments serve to confirms that ESR is a great example of a British business that is passionate about what it does and really cares about its customers and staff - a huge credit to Phil. :thumbs:

And is why I am so happy to sit, chat and share endless supplies of coffee and snacks with the team while they sort out my latest problem :)

Fletch

East Shore Racing

+1 It will be comforting for Phil and Andrew to know that their business is in good hands during their absence.

Blimey ! Just seen this thread ! :scare:

I was supposed to be taking my Zed for a P2 on Thursday, I rang Andrew to confirm yesterday, he said they had some issues, but I didn`t realise it was anything as serious as this. I hope everything works out for them.

Fletch

East Shore Racing

+1 It will be comforting for Phil and Andrew to know that their business is in good hands during their absence.

+1, my thoughts are with Andrew and his family, and wish all the best to phil !

Hi guys,

great news today, and a massive relief for the family, phil was taken off the sedation and when you speak to him he opens his eyes, he can hear, and can move his hands and feet.

Not phenomenal progress, but we are just soo thankful he is alive and now able to hear us and we can look into his eyes, i have never cried as much as when i looked into my fathers eyes after thinking i would never again get the chance.

the doctors say it will be up and down, and he is far from out of the woods, but that small bit of progress is the best news and most relief i have ever felt in my life.

Thanks for all the support, i have never had soo many offers of gifts, help, friendly chats and of course just support in all my life, you guys are like friends to us, and we just can't thank you all enough for your support, phil will be soo touched and soo uplifted by all of the messages.

We are trying to give the usuall standard of service that we always have, but at this time i hope you understand if things take slightly longer or we can't give definative answers, and of course any problems please don't hesitate to call me, it's what we are here for.

Thanks,

Andrew

Fantastic news Andrew. I must say I'm relieved. I can't imagine what you guys have been going through.

You've been throuh a lot these last few days. Well, best wishes to Phil and the rest of the family and hope the recovery starts soon.

It's not going to be an easy road for any of you but at least you know you have a lot of support and friends.

Just think what Phil could do with the GTR if all the offers of gifts came in as vouchers for car parts! :teeth:

great news today, and a massive relief for the family, phil was taken off the sedation and when you speak to him he opens his eyes, he can hear, and can move his hands and feet.

Not phenomenal progress, but we are just soo thankful he is alive and now able to hear us and we can look into his eyes,

That's fantastic news Andrew, small improvements are a step in the right direction.

Haha, tell Phil he needs to get better soon, there's plenty more 350 owners over there that need their wallets emptied a bit more. ;);):)