Big Phils progress

bigphil

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

just got back from the hospital to gather some things for the family, i don't want to worry anyone, but it doesn't look good, phil has been in surgery 3 times today and has a blood clot on the brain, and severe bleeding, he is in surgery now and will be for the next 2 hours or so.

i can't thank you all enough for the kind words you have said, it means soo much tio us all.

i will not be in work on monday, but have arranged for our technicians to be there, they will answer any queries you have and any orders you wish to place will be fulfilled to the best of their capability.

Phil's incredibly ill, trying to stay strong is hard, i'd like to thanks martin for our phone conversation, it's nice to speak to someone, and his suport and offers of help are soooooo very m,uch appreciated, as are all of your sentiments and offers of help.

Thanks,

Andrew

Just caught up with this thread Andrew, and I honestly cant believe what I've read.

Mine and Tracys thoughts are with you and we are hoping for a swift recovery for Phil.

I dont think anyone expects any sort of service from ESR at this time given the circumstances so there is absolutely no need to apologise, I doubt if anyone would expect you to be concentrating on anything other than the health of your dad and the support of your family.

If there is anything any one of us can do, or you need help with anything at all, just ask - thats what all us friends are for.

Well Andrew, I hope things go well.

Same offer applies as last night by the way, if you need a chat with someone detached from the situation.

We really do have some of the best medical professionals in the world in this country. Your Dad IS in the best possible hands.

Best of luck to Phil during the next few hours.

My thoughts are with you all tonight Andrew.

Very sad news, I hope he gets better soon.

I had chatted with him last week regarding clear front reflectors via email, no rush on this

Andrew, main concern is Phils health.

All the best, ill be thinking about you and your family.

Harry

Just got back from the hospital, the doctors had to remove more brain matter from the left side due to an increase in pressure, the procedure took 3 1/2 hours.

the doctors have given him a 50/50 chance of survival, we are all very upset, i'll keep you posted tomorrow, either me or fletch will be posting.

the doctors will know more in 24 hours, it's just a waiting game at the minute, my mother has asked me to pass on her sincere thanks for all the kind words, and support you have shown us, it really means alot.

Thanks,

Andrew

Im new to the forum and have yet to attend a meet but having nearly lost my Dad to a serious heart attack earlier this year, I just wanted to offer sympathies to both you and your family...

Where there is hope (no matter how little and hard to see), there is always a chance and we were given less than optimistic odds for my father but he pulled through.

I sincerely hope its the case for you all...

How very sad to hear...

Andrew hang in there, I know how you are feeling at the moment. I've been in your situation in the last few months, and watching a family member extremely critically ill and in intensive care after very major surgery, is very hard to cope with. Support your Mum, as she'll be feeling the strain big time, as you all will be, stick together, it makes it a bit easier. Keep as positive and upbeat as you can as it will help your Dad too.

The human spirit is surprisingly strong. I know everyone here is thinking of you guys and your Dad.

Sending lots of positive thought over to the UK for your Dad.

Really sorry to hear this and i hope you are coping the best that can be Andrew, really enjoyed my time up at ESR and you and your team have done an amazing bit of work on my car, all are tp blokes and Phil he is like a 350z god, my thoughts are with you and your family, and pass on my regards to phil .......