Big Phils progress

bigphil

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fantastic news Andrew. I'm so happy he is doing better. I would love to send a card or something if poss? Or maybe you would prefer them sending to your address so you can gather them up and give them to him? Let us know.

Certainly puts life into perspective for anyone that's feeling down about more trivial things.

Just caught up with this having been busy with work the last few days.

Andrew, without any exageration, this is the best news I've heard all week! Phil is such an important part of our community that to not have him around wouldn't bear thinking about. I am so pleased for you and your family that you have made it through a very difficult time. I sincerely hope that Phil's road to recovery is a short one and he's back on his feet soon.

Carleton

Hi Guys,

if anyone would like to send cards, please send to:

East Shore Racing

Unit 1

Queens court business centre

Carrmere Road

Leechmere industrial estate

Sunderland

SR29TW

All your comments are much appreciated, we are hoping he'll be moved to Sunderland hospital, it will be easier for us there, rather than the 30-40 minute drive upto newcastle general.

Thanks,

Andrew

That is absolutely fantastic news Andrew.

Best wishes still to everyone and I hope that the road to "full" recovery is a swift one for Phil. Sounds like he has some great people caring for him and I'm glad to hear its now going to be easier for you all to visit at a closer hospital.

After seeing my Dad spend over 2 months in our local Hospital, I know what a strain it can be when visiting is both time consuming and fraught with difficulty...

Keep us posted... regards, Nathan...