Exhaust recommends please folks....

tspar

I would like an exhaust that is a little throatier that the stock one. A lovely audible burble on startup and idle would be good. Not after something that wakes the neighbours however !!

Any thoughts / ideas much appreciated as ever :thumbs:

Cobra resonated! I recently fitted one I got from cougar store and was very impressed. Nice quality exhaust for the money, fits well and looks good. Most importantly sounds awesome. Not too loud when cruising/part throttle but opens up nicely when at full throttle. 

• Like 1

Sorry to jump in OP, but I'm also looking at this right now

How does the Cobra res system noise compare to a backbox delete.

I have tried finding decent sound clips but not many out there

Edited by Willy

I fitted a Stillen to my 370 I think it's just the right mix, not too loud but a vast improvement on the stock exhaust.

Where are you in East Yorkshire, I'm just up the coast in Scarborough if you want to have a listen .

1 hour ago, mbs said:

I fitted a Stillen to my 370 I think it's just the right mix, not too loud but a vast improvement on the stock exhaust.

Where are you in East Yorkshire, I'm just up the coast in Scarborough if you want to have a listen .

I am over near Hull mate. I may well take you up on that at some point thanks :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 09:24, Tarmac@TarmacSportz said:

Cobra Resonated are a good seller, plus they come with a lifetime warranty

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/cobra-nissan-350z-03-09-centre-and-rear-exhaust-resonated.html

They are due to go up in January so a good time to buy and if money is tight we can do interest free finance

Isnt that just for the 350Z? Im assuming hes looking for one for 370Z

• 1 month later...

The deed has been done folks. Thanks to all for your input, much appreciated. I have opted for the AAM Short Tail - Resonated (Polished Tips) . 0% Finance option a no brainer over 12 months. Cant wait now ! ......YouTube linky below to how it will sound.

Thanks again to everyone for their input :thumbs: