AMAZON PRIME DAY

Stutopia

Got a couple of touch lights for the kids bedrooms.

Wife is deliberating getting that Hoover cordless. 

I had hoped the Bosch Rotak 37 or 40 would be included but no such luck. 

I got a whisky. £17 instead of £35. Although I haven't actually got it because the delivery arrived at my work at just after we'd all left

i missed out on the toilet rolls, they sold out quick!

On 11/07/2017 at 20:03, glrnet said:

Hey Andrew, how are you mate?

Hey! I'm good, been busy with life. Leaving my job in September after 13 years which will be weird. I still have my Z but I'm looking to chop it in soon. I'm still around though :)

Hope you're well? How is everyone here :)

11 hours ago, Clown said:

Hey! I'm good, been busy with life. Leaving my job in September after 13 years which will be weird. I still have my Z but I'm looking to chop it in soon. I'm still around though :)

Hope you're well? How is everyone here :)

Hello old friend, been a while since I've seen you about, we are still here at the Zed Shed if you are passing at any point it would be good to catch up :thumbs:

SO what you gonna replace the Zed with? and what job are you moving on to next??

• Like 1

On 11/07/2017 at 14:56, AliveBoy said:

Got the Amazon Echo thing, I've wanted it for ages, with £70 off I bought the big one instead of the dot. I imagine I'll love it and will end up having the dot's in a couple of rooms.

Got one of those too and received it yesterday! Having great fun with it today.... I'm at work but my partners at home and she's not happy with the random songs that keep blaring out from me controlling it with spotify :lol:

Just now, TomBorehamUK said:

Got one of those too and received it yesterday! Having great fun with it today.... I'm at work but my partners at home and she's not happy with the random songs that keep blaring out from me controlling it with spotify :lol:

Do you keep thanking it for things? :lol:

It's brilliant fun, I've found the flash briefing really good whilst I get dressed etc.

23 minutes ago, AliveBoy said:

Do you keep thanking it for things? :lol:

It's brilliant fun, I've found the flash briefing really good whilst I get dressed etc.

I find I'm very polite to Alexa, but her indoors isn't so kind (I think she's jealous of her :lol: )

It is good, i think I'm going to whip my credit card out and buy some of the household gadgets it can control

Edited by TomBorehamUK
  • Like 1

I want phillips hue bulbs, I'm going to stick an echo dot in my workshop and link all the lights etc to it I think. We're about to move and will have to rewire the new house, so I think I'll get a smart meter chucked in so I can shout at everything :lol:

Also, did you know you can change the wake word to computer, so you can sound like you're in a 1980's scifi film :D

• Like 1